Thissinglemama #17 She spends a fortune on Percy and Grinch, when it comes to Harper the pennies she does pinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you work in between the shopping trips?
She says she works alot 😂 I'm sorry but doing whatever you want to do all day is not bleeping work! I've spent 10 hours at work in a GP practice today, with a 10 minute lunch break all day because I was that busy. I'm sure there's many others on here who have actual jobs or maybe single mums who spend their days cleaning their homes, actually being a parent or being a housewife etc, that's work. Not shopping every day and filming it, showing us what she's bought or eating on camera like a pig! What a joke! She really grips my tit thinking what she does is actually work 😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is she not going live ? Hopefully Pimlotts saw the tit show last night. Absolutely disgusting. Not an eye on Harper. Harper reading comments out as they appeared. bleep taking not a blind bit of notice. Sipping pisscan out of a tumbler reading Tattle on another device. At one point Harper said something about mods and no negative comments mummy. I hope to god that kids father said something.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Is she not going live ? Hopefully Pimlotts saw the tit show last night. Absolutely disgusting. Not an eye on Harper. Harper reading comments out as they appeared. bleep taking not a blind bit of notice. Sipping pisscan out of a tumbler reading Tattle on another device. At one point Harper said something about mods and no negative comments mummy. I hope to god that kids father said something.
No, she's 'drained' apparently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bet she’s beside herself not being on tiktok. Her whole life revolves around it. Somethings definitely been said to her

Reactions: 10
More like they've said no lives when Harper home! Stranger's on the Internet babysitting ya child whilst you get pissed!
I sincerely hope that's what happened. That wasnt fair on that child last night and i hope someone (tiktok or family) have stepped in. Last night was level 10 disgusting

Reactions: 14
Fs advent calendar now full of cheap tit fs Jingle Tits give it up for the love of Goddddd

More like they've said no lives when Harper home! Stranger's on the Internet babysitting ya child whilst you get pissed!
Has she been live at all today.? Maybe she’s on a live ban after the complaints last night.🤷🏼‍♀️
her management need to have a word with her about her daughter being on a live and reading the comments

Reactions: 8
Has she been live at all today.? Maybe she’s on a live ban after the complaints last night.🤷🏼‍♀️
her management need to have a word with her about her daughter being on a live and reading the comments
I dont think she has today. She could be on a ban 🤔

• Haha
I guessing she's on a ban, that would make more sense

She's managed to post how many videos tonight so she can't be that drained

I’m glad she’s not live but I cannot stand those that use their period as an excuse to get out of everything. How old is she?? Pop a paracetamol and stop bleeping moaning

Id just like to add of course there are exceptions to that, she isn’t one of them 🙄

Im sure her managements email address is on her tt. I wonder if we sent a few emails it would speed the process up and get her booted off 😂

I’m glad she’s not live but I cannot stand those that use their period as an excuse to get out of everything. How old is she?? Pop a paracetamol and stop bleeping moaning

Id just like to add of course there are exceptions to that, she isn’t one of them 🙄
Did you not know that absolutely everything is worse for Aimee than average joe???
Her anxiety is worse
Her periods are worse
Her smear was worse
Her ptsd is worse
Her travel sickness is worse
Her trolls and hate is worse
But she never moans.....she likes to spread positivity because thats the kind of gal she is 🤪🤪🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s the big decision she’s made that’s had her on such an emotional rollercoaster I wonder? Seriously, what can it be, I’m sure she’s gonna tell everyone just like we all no she’s on her PERIOD lol nothing is sacred with her is it, it’s probably nothing because she does make a massive deal out of the smallest thing!

Reactions: 6
Did you not know that absolutely everything is worse for Aimee than average joe???
Her anxiety is worse
Her periods are worse
Her smear was worse
Her ptsd is worse
Her travel sickness is worse
Her trolls and hate is worse
But she never moans.....she likes to spread positivity because thats the kind of gal she is 🤪🤪🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
Shout it louder 🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 9

shes probably peri menopausal

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.