Thissinglemama #17 She spends a fortune on Percy and Grinch, when it comes to Harper the pennies she does pinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 BIG ASS BURGERS 🍔 😳😳
Shovelled down one after the other ????

duck me
What a pig 🐷
Who orders 2 big McDonald’s burgers ??

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Nah, nobody with 'anxiety' issues would willingly film themselves gorging on McDs, bullshit

Reactions: 9
Quick question…..does she ever stop eating tit .

she was advertising Hello Fresh the other day, yet fused to cook or eat it .

twit.👍

Nah, nobody with 'anxiety' issues would willingly film themselves gorging on McDs, bullshit
Just said the same to my daughter she cannot stand her .

Reactions: 4
Eating that much food she’s leaving herself open to a barrage of abuse. Why would you even subject your body to that.? Only this morning she was banging on about her anxiety starting to trigger, Has she not been told by her dr that eating well will help her mental state, and reduce stress… obviously not🙈
I can’t remember the last time I saw her cook a meal every night for a whole week.. that poor child’s diet is shocking
Ah...come on tho ....she got off her fat arse and make potato and leek soup this week because "Harper wanted it" ..so shes TRIED...she failed miserably ..but she tried😂😂😂😂 yeah OK Aimee👍👍👍...did she duck..Your "Management" told you to " TO APPEAL TO MORE PEOPLE AND BE MORE LIKEABLE YOU NEED TO ACT LIKE A NURTURING MOTHER" Fucks sake 😂😂😂😂 US TATTLERS CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOUR tit HONEY ....and the 2 roast dinners in 3 weeks ...lets not forget those ....but no Aimee...it hasnt worked ...you only did it for the "likes" and the arse licking ...so duck RIGHT off

• Heart
Oh yeah..just to add...you say you feel "drained" Aimee....and you had a "bad day" yesterday" with a "huge decision" made ..NOT AFFECTED YOUR APPETITE THO HAS IT ???? GREEDY witch....Do you remember saying "When my mental health is bad , sniff sniff, I lose my appetite" 😐😐😐😐😐 duck me....your mental health must be bleeping rolling along JUST FINE coz you NEVER STOP bleeping EATING tit ...one last thing ...PLEASE tell me your "BIG decision" was to hand over FULL CUSTODY to Harpers dad where she can live as a little girl SHOULD live...being the centre of ONE of her parents worlds (coz she sure as hell ain't the centre of YOURS you selfish bleep) one day that little girl will realise what a nasty..selfish self centred...money hungry witch of a mother she's got and I hope she fucks off and leaves you in your mouse infected shithole with your 17 cats reeking of cat piss ...and find you one day, suffocating amongst PLOUISE boxes, BEAUTY CRAP palettes and River Island clobber ....I hope she stands over you and says "Well, Aimee...I hope making Shitokks was worth it" ..just a thought
I love your little rants, always make my laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She creates the hate she gets because she’s nothing but a bleeping show off with everything including takeaways, she loves to brag about spending money. This week she’s been really manic but it must be the stress of this big decision. Doubt it’s anything interesting unless it’s she’s decided to be a better mother or she’s going on a bleeping diet

I love your little rants, always make my laugh 😂
Thank you 🥰 ..I will take that as a compliment 👍 I don't get many ....I'm a really lovely person believe it or not ...as I believe we all are on here .people like Aimee make us sick ...we can't stand falseness and fakery and plain crappy parenting so welcome on here KNOWING she reads on here and there's no fear of getting blocked ..but thank you 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Me too. Hopefully Paige is going to avoid her like the plague
Let's hope so. She tends to look after the ones who really put in the hard work to help promote her brand.
Something Aimless wouldn't know about
Maybe she should turn her account into rate my plate kinda thing 🤔

She could do so much good in this current financial climate, be a relatable single mum, get the slow cooker out and do bulk, home-cooked meals but no....she chooses to flog and buy utter shite every day, obviously has an unlimited disposable income and makes nae reference about how people are struggling right now. Utterly baffles me.

I’ve not been on couple of days. Please tell me she’s bought H a coat? I’m shocked at how well she takes care of her buying needs yet buys nothing for her child. My opinion you can always tell the good mums, their kids are immaculate, dressed in good clothes whilst the mum cuts about in old leggings and trainers lol. Our kids always come first ALWAYS!
My kids are never immaculate, mainly because they are two boys who love footie and just don’t say clean. And I’m a boss mum! I get what your saying tho. I definitely put my kids first and if they needed something they would get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She could do so much good in this current financial climate, be a relatable single mum, get the slow cooker out and do bulk, home-cooked meals but no....she chooses to flog and buy utter shite every day, obviously has an unlimited disposable income and makes nae reference about how people are struggling right now. Utterly baffles me.
I still can’t work out what her platform is about,she changes her content every week, and I don’t think she even knows. I first saw her doing make up in her kitchen with those god damn awful fuckin nails. I have mine done regular but they never look that tit/tacky. Then she moved on to M&S hauls.. whilst still claiming to be a struggling single mum. Glad she can shop wild while others struggle from day to day.
Recently it’s more about what freebies she can get, Lots of people I notice put in the comments that they would like to send her stuff, some is decent but lots is tit and cheap just to get their business out there. And while I’m not knocking anyone for promoting their business and getting sales, They need to look at their audience. She has a mix of people, and loves her make up but sending her daughter who is 8 make up is wrong.!
I think she’s very much an opportunist and is taking what she can, But to see her house stacked with tit still in bags is disappointing, and greedy.

Reactions: 14
My kids are never immaculate, mainly because they are two boys who love footie and just don’t say clean. And I’m a boss mum! I get what your saying tho. I definitely put my kids first and if they needed something they would get it.
Neither are my kids always immaculate. I think it’s actually impossible to keep children perfectly neat 247.

Reactions: 8
Happy Friday you gorgeous lot 🥰🥰🥰🥰 just sat down with a glass of wine ....Christ its nearly 6.55 !!!!😲😲😲 got tea in oven ..takeaway is tomorrow night this weekend .anyways...enough rambling about my life...Cor...she cant half shovel it in 😳😳😳😳😳 No Aimee ...I don't NEED to actually SEE the burger ONCE you've taken a bite out of it ...what the actual duck is THAT all about ??? (answers on a postcard) amd whats with the arsey wording bit on the video .."Trolls will be deleted and blocked" Sorry "TROLLS WILL BE DELETED AND BLOCKED" (in caps) She's CLEARLY bleeping RATTLED 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Silly witch ....if you don't like crappy comments...DONT POST crappy VIDEOS ...and KEEP YOUR 8 YEAR OLD OFF SOCIAL MEDIA you WEIRD FUCKER
well said.

I still can’t work out what her platform is about,she changes her content every week, and I don’t think she even knows. I first saw her doing make up in her kitchen with those god damn awful fuckin nails. I have mine done regular but they never look that tit/tacky. Then she moved on to M&S hauls.. whilst still claiming to be a struggling single mum. Glad she can shop wild while others struggle from day to day.
Recently it’s more about what freebies she can get, Lots of people I notice put in the comments that they would like to send her stuff, some is decent but lots is tit and cheap just to get their business out there. And while I’m not knocking anyone for promoting their business and getting sales, They need to look at their audience. She has a mix of people, and loves her make up but sending her daughter who is 8 make up is wrong.!
I think she’s very much an opportunist and is taking what she can, But to see her house stacked with tit still in bags is disappointing, and greedy.
Exactly. I bet there are loads of her followers, single mums with barely a pot to piss in who'll buy her shite and aspire to her lifestyle of constant shopping and beauty products, it's fuckin obscene, nae idea how she sleeps at night.

So negative comments are getting blocked. But she can say what she wants. That’s not how the world works.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.