Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cill2019

VIP Member
Something I need to ask, does this fucking crackpot own a single normal plate or cup? What adult eats their dinner off a Disney plate 🤦🏻‍♀️ I like Disney as much as the next person and have 1 single Disney cup but jeezo it’s every single piece of crockery

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to find out that Aimee was behind the account that commented on her page and told her to off herself. Sounds so sick to say but I really wouldn’t put it past her. She was very quick to make content out of that comment and done a video reply to it. If that was actually posted from a troll account she would have been distressed by it, not smug making tiktoks in response to it 🤔 she’s sick in the head
100% agree. She's made burner accounts to respond to and I strongly believe she's got a tattle account. She found out about this thread almost immediately! We know she's got no mates so she was deffo reading here long before she was the subject. It literally gave her a lady boner. She thrives off it all. Watch how when things go a bit quiet, she invents a new kind of drama where she's always the victim. There's deffo a pattern

lin310

Mummy to one is definitely her!! I’d put money on it! Will have to look at her IP address 😂

• Haha

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
She really does herself no favours on the cat piss situation does she. She’s being laughed at for looking like she smells of cat piss and then announces the cat pissed on the sofa! 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s like she wants to be laughed at!!

And about tonight. Will she post pics? If there’s no pics with girl friends people will assume it’s a man.

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
These threads, forums etc will always appeal to people who feel a sense of injustice. My terminology clearly triggered that for some and I will always be the first to apologise if I feel I should. I am actually one of them - I feel massive injustice when it comes to children.

Weirdly, tattle has taught me that about myself. Without getting to much into the whole psychological and psychoanalytic bullshit, I am very grateful to be here amongst you guys. I honestly feel like several of you guys would be amazing mates of mine IRL 🤣 Especially @Faith61 who always has my back 🥰

Anyway!! Back to the task at hand 🙈🤣 Much love to you all and I’m sorry to have had to derail this thread with all this 🤦🏼‍♀️
You don't half have a way with words❤
This is a " safe place" and from thread one..there's never been any bickering or upset, I'm just glad I've chosen to stay over here❤

• Heart

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
There's definitely D3 in her sights .
Showing off in her grubby undies,more videos from her bedroom ,Liverpudlian accent stronger again, cockiness and smugness level high .
Shes so predictable.

And if H can go on a sleepover,why can't she go to her dads to make up for last weekend? Or does she want to introduce D3 to H after the first date this weekend ?
She’ll be trying to fast-track him ready for Easter weekend 🤣 Let’s just hope she doesn’t cook Peef and sticks to lamb. Or will that be more like Lork 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Does she ever comment back to her or like her posts?

It's the speed that she does it and she couldn't comment at the same time as Aimless because she can't swap accounts that quick 🤣🤣🤣

I think Aimless has a few burners to troll herself. So many have come on to say they've been blocked for far less, yet she allows these "hate" comments to stay on her page? Hmm.
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to find out that Aimee was behind the account that commented on her page and told her to off herself. Sounds so sick to say but I really wouldn’t put it past her. She was very quick to make content out of that comment and done a video reply to it. If that was actually posted from a troll account she would have been distressed by it, not smug making tiktoks in response to it 🤔 she’s sick in the head

• Heart

bunny326

OMG there’s just been a report on my local news about her uncle!! I live in the south now and they used him as an example of the elderly who get scammed!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I don’t think for one second she was pregnant. Never have. Never will. My theory is this - pretended she was pregnant to trap D2. He comes out in blisters down there. She already knew she had herpes. She then makes out he’s given her the herpes and she now has to get a termination. Because of him. Probably that last bit was a delayed reaction cos we know she was moping out for a few days saying they weren’t together cos of the trolls. When in reality he was off getting tested so in typical narc response she blamed him after getting caught out. And also, we know his departure was very swift, he was coming back to sort the tree then all of a sudden never returned 🙈

Debs. Give us a sign 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

Celeb219

VIP Member
Will she headbutt the phone with a smug look on her face for a transition this eve?

It’s my fave 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
Wonder if she will ever address it 🤔
2 weekends ago we had the pork beef unpleasantness, last weekend she was helping the police with their very serious investigation into people telling the truth about her online and now this weekend she’s going to have to bat off questions about her dodgy, fraud of an uncle. Great couple of weeks for Aimee 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart

Tp76

Chatty Member
Ffs whats the "I made chicken drumsticks" in a childish voice all about grow up ffs its not cute and it's not funny fucking imbecile

• Angry
  • Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
Last night I used terminology which was unacceptable and something I completely take accountability for. It was words that I shouldn’t have used as an insult especially given my own personal and professional background. For that I am very sorry.

In real life I can sometimes be very flippant, I have proved that on here by comments I have made and as far as I remember, apologised when I have been flippant and it’s been taken literally and or out of context. I did that again this morning by saying that comments about myself went on for 20 pages. That was an exaggeration and something I very prone to doing. I do it over and over, never expecting it to be taken literally just in jest. However in this occasion I misjudged it and it had been interpreted in a way that could be seen as making myself a victim. Something which I am not.

One thing I am not going to do is quantify or respond to anything else. However I understand that the majority of people commenting here and the other place are truth seekers therefore I deserve to be held accountable for my own statements and comments if that does not align with the point, purpose and principle of why we are all here.

I am not going to be saying another word on any of this otherwise it’s only going to keep going. And after all, all issues aside - we are anonymous.

For anyone I have offended with my choice of words - I apologise.
I hope you’re okay. I never took your original message and read it as anything bad or insulting. I think a certain someone over there has went too far in regards to responding to you and it’s majorly hypocritical to call someone out on name calling when they’ve done it themselves. We have used far worse words over here over the last 100 or so threads and tbh we all know it’s never meant in a harmful way.

Anyway Aimee is a dickhead pass it on

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
I am normally quite a rational person
And I do realise anyone regardless of gender can be an abuser
But I would never ever leave my young daughter at a sleepover the care of a dad while I went out boozing with the mum
Right or wrong My brain just wouldn’t let me

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Long drawn out conversation about adding beans to a chilli. I think she’s acting thick on purpose. Makes me cringe!! It’s not cute.
I’m sure it’s cos there’s 🍆 on the scene. Acting like she’s all cute and ditzy… except it makes her look like a moron with no clue in life.. oh wait she is 😂

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
Thank you. I'll send it off today x
---
Let's see what comes back .It's not like this is her first time lying about products
She’s had 2 complaints against her - Plouise and plumpit. In my opinion, if “creators” get more than one ASA ruling against them, they should be banned from doing TikTok shop and ads

• Heart

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Just watched a few of her reposts .

Herpes .
Drinking alone.
Loving the wrong man
Being everyones second best
Men humping and dumping
Wanting to be loved

All the videos just show how really weak and pathetic she actually is. Normally I would feel sorry for women like this but she's so unlikeable I just can't.

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
If anyone was still questioning her being a decent mother - here’s your proof HUNS.
What normal mother puts contents out on an account with over 600k followers implying she has an STI. Harper Twist is going to be absolutely crucified when she goes to comp and they Google her mother. You’re a disgrace Shameless.

• Heart