Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerpotts

Chatty Member
Caramel hot cross bun with half a tub of Lindt chocolate spread and that stupid fluff stuff for fucking breakfast !!!!! How is this woman not diabetic - her blood sugar level must be off the scale !!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Bec3007

VIP Member
It’s fucking vile that her and her family will use literally any excuse to have a drink. Who in their right mind drinks on Easter? Easter = chocolate not a huge bottle of alcohol. I really feel for them kids. Imagine looking back and all they done for every single occasion is go to Gigis house and watch their family get wasted.

Easter, Mothers Day, Birthdays, Halloween, Christmas, New Year all spent on the drink. I can make an exception for a few drinks on christmas and New Year but it’s never a few for them. How can everyone watching think that’s normal or okay??

• Heart
  • Haha

Fiona_123

So she's happy for the first time in months... but wait.. NO... surely she can't be that happy because the trolling was so relentless she got the police involved 🤔

• Heart

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
The one thing I don’t understand with this whole Andy being annoyed business is his mum? Aimee stops him seeing harper whenever it suits her needs, puts her all over the internet, doesn’t save guard and lock her socials down even with ‘having to involve the police’ yet Andy’s mum still gets her hair cut by Shirley scissor hands the enabler?

I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Ffs stood in her bra again
Her poor daughter.
No thought to the implications videos like that will have on H’s life in a couple of years
Definitely had a whiff of 🍆
Been swiping and probably said I’m on TikTok watch me, and flashing the goods like a try before you buy 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
OMG there’s just been a report on my local news about her uncle!! I live in the south now and they used him as an example of the elderly who get scammed!!
I've just seen that too! It was on ITV's "Fraud: Ripping off the Elderly". David Barton, her Dad's brother, was convicted of scamming thousands off his care home residents so he could live the life of luxury. All those poor people he took their life savings for his own selfish needs. Despicable man!

• Angry
  • Wow

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I hope you’re okay. I never took your original message and read it as anything bad or insulting. I think a certain someone over there has went too far in regards to responding to you and it’s majorly hypocritical to call someone out on name calling when they’ve done it themselves. We have used far worse words over here over the last 100 or so threads and tbh we all know it’s never meant in a harmful way.

Anyway Aimee is a dickhead pass it on
These threads, forums etc will always appeal to people who feel a sense of injustice. My terminology clearly triggered that for some and I will always be the first to apologise if I feel I should. I am actually one of them - I feel massive injustice when it comes to children.

Weirdly, tattle has taught me that about myself. Without getting to much into the whole psychological and psychoanalytic bullshit, I am very grateful to be here amongst you guys. I honestly feel like several of you guys would be amazing mates of mine IRL 🤣 Especially @Faith61 who always has my back 🥰

Anyway!! Back to the task at hand 🙈🤣 Much love to you all and I’m sorry to have had to derail this thread with all this 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
"Everything's good at the moment do ya know what I mean"
Said by a binge eating emotional eater who's just bought her second box of £36 worth Krispy Kremes in a week! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Plus, she's out shopping AND reading tattle! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
I have to hand it to Aimless. She managed to serve up a reasonably nutritious meal for Harper using utensils without fingering the food even once. Nor did she scratch her greasy head or pick her nose. First time for everything I guess.

• Sick

mumz

VIP Member
Why is she still using those toddlers plates? Why can’t she just use a chopping board/worktop saver?
Because the worktop saver she got gifted and made a big fat fuss about from the Slate Lady
Was also a reminder of a day out with D2 lololllolol
IMG_4647.jpeg

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
.....and that's Aimee's day done. Pulled on a kid's tracksuit and a trip to HB. What a fucking life eh? Just imagine everyone else, not a minute to themselves, school run, work, shopping, cooking, cleaning and running about like a blue arsed fly while this cunt swans about, not a care in the world other than what she's gonna wear to take the kid to school and what Mrs Hinch fabric softener she's going to buy.

• Sick
  • Sad

Flowerpotts

Chatty Member
Is this really advertising products to their best - she looks like a sack of spuds with dirty lank hair and the backdrop of a circa 1980’s untidy bedroom. She really is shit at her ‘job’ isn’t she !!!

Attachments

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
No doubt a takeaway is on the menu tonight 🐷
Pizza and co at 3/1, our Aims boldly and singlehandedly keeping that place in business since 1998.
KFC slightly behind at 6/1 (Harper's favourite), Chinese 25/1. Or maybe that Indian she was gonna have last Saturday until the kid decided she wasn't going to Dad's and that scuppered Mummy's plans for an all you can eat/drink/flick bean-athon.
A home-cooked meal (non-runner)

• Haha

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Do you know what, I feel sorry for some of the ladies over there. Some of them are really nice and they just want to be able to talk like we do! But pricks being allowed in is just emphasising even more why tattle got locked. Imagine having that in here!

• Heart