Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faith61

VIP Member
I'm struggling to catch up here after working today..has hippo's actual account been banned?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

varyingborders

VIP Member
Are kids up north not broken up yet?
mine broke up Friday which was earlier than normal 😫

Anyway, the new poster who said she didn’t like the shape of aimless head proper had me πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

welcome πŸ‘‹πŸ» you’ll do grand in here πŸ˜‚
I’m Newcastle way and we don’t break up until Thursday. My nephew is down south and they always seem to break up a week before us.

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Friday's First Chew of the Day!
Ehmey is so DESPERATE to tell everyone about her date tonight πŸ™„. The pattern is starting again though as SHE booked the table for the meal tonight (allegedly cocked up the dates but that's probably just a made up story!)

I've had kittens and they've never pissed everywhere like hers seem to do. You have to train them to use the litter tray Ehmey, you know, put a bit of effort in!!!!
Make sure the litter trays (she should have at least 1 per cat but at the very least 2 big trays) are clean and she will probably find the cats will pee where they are supposed to! She doesnt help herself with the cat pee tag, does she?

Plus, who goes and buys 7 cushions when you've literally only bought the ones on the couch??? If you only need to replace 1, would anyone buy 7?

I bet the cushions will be in Spring colours or have an Easter theme and then she will buy another 7 for Summer! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Was waiting for the funny bit of the story......never happened. I can't wait for this 'date' to not turn up or someone gets ill or can't make it! Tinder is trolling shameless and I'm living for it πŸ‘ πŸ‘