Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Mummy to one is defo aimless. No one spends that much time defending her
Does she ever comment back to her or like her posts?

It's the speed that she does it and she couldn't comment at the same time as Aimless because she can't swap accounts that quick 🤣🤣🤣

I think Aimless has a few burners to troll herself. So many have come on to say they've been blocked for far less, yet she allows these "hate" comments to stay on her page? Hmm.

Reactions: 23

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Feels like wearing pink cus the suns out? Doesn’t she wear pink most of the time anyway?
Daft mare
---
We all know and majority of us have said, she’s got a 🍆
The only time she cleans or wears crop tops on her TikTok’s.
We know her behaviour patterns better than she does!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
All the fake modesty putting her hand on her chest to hide her cleavage one minute and then filming herself in her grubby bralet the next! She has no shame, like others have said, poor Harper!

• Haha
  • Heart

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Thought she used to be a travel consultant?
Why she asking the Huns what the weather is like in the places she has listed!

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Thanks for the love you lot are so kind, I just really wanted to make a point of how Aimless and others use the depression and anxiety card constantly for content and have absolutely no idea what it really feels like and how it makes folk feel who genuinely have it.
She makes me sick, she needs to think herself lucky with the life she has.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Just read what was said over on CC and I think @Mrsturnerreturns got an unnecessary amount of hate ❤ I have mental health issues and I call myself a fruit loop lol ffs
I think it's quite an affectionate phrase tbh 🤣

Just for* perspective, there's another thread I comment on on here and there were two fraudulent posters on there. One pretended to be married to a surgeon, one person pretended that they had terminal cancer!!

Long story short they were eventually found out. Not before they'd posted for about two years about their life, a life that they had completely fabricated. To the point that they were seen to be posting on the cancer threads, pretending to be terminally ill. They lapped up the sympathy but were completely untruthful. We found their RL identity (they slipped up a few times)

This person who lied about having cancer used to troll the influencer terribly that we used to comment on. Fake profiles galore etc.

The point I'm trying to make is that these two people had a fair few tattlers convinced of their LIES! they kept it going for a few years even!

So literally ANYONE can come on an anon forum and make up any bullshit story they like. And absolutely none of it should be taken seriously, because you don't have any way of knowing who is a fraud and who isn't.

The mods on tattle can see who makes duplicate accounts for their multiple personalities....that's all I'm saying 😉

• Wow

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Ehmey, You're 38 luv, not 16!
Miming to a rap at your age just makes you look like a pathetic old 80's reject.
YOU REALLY AREN'T THE HOT TOTTY YOU THINK YOU ARE! You're a cat fish. These guys on Tinder etc think they're getting a slim, fun, gym bunny and then you turn up looking like the woman in the photos' narcisscistic older, wrinklier and fatter sister who is a habitual liar! No wonder none of them stick around for too long.

Please, just stop embarrassing yourself!
I'm so glad my real friendship group does NOT have anyone like this I'd die of embarrassment!! Plus I'd never actually be friends with the likes of her anyway far too scruffy, smelly, hypochondriac, liar, shit mum, pathetic, cry baby for me & my friends

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
If Debbie is following Hippo on Instagram then she obviously follows here or CC. So my question is why isn’t she spilling the beans on everything over on the other site? I honestly am struggling to understand why she puts a lot of her time into posting about Aimee and following pages about her but won’t say a single thing about the whole situation. Very odd considering Aimee has dragged her son though the mud

• Heart
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If Aimless didn't try and monetise the fact that she calls herself a "single mamma" and document every fart of that girl's life for attention, none of us would even know her name!

Aimless opened the girl up for bullying way before tiktok with the hospital bed posts etc. I think cc and Tattle are the least of her worries with how many paedophiles have probably saved her pictures and videos thousands of times.... but nope, you pick up on someone calling her Harold Twist 🙄

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I’m going against the tide here but I don’t think mummy to one is Aimee. People have said here she writes just the same as her but I don’t see any similarities other than the pair of them are complete cunts 😂😂
The "I don't have to justify myself to you" absolutely screams Aimless to me

• Haha
  • Heart

kettlekitten

VIP Member
So she buys ice lollies for H sore throat then gives her a roll so hard you could use as a tennis ball!
She’s so fucking clueless, and could she have made any less effort with what she made? She such a lazy Cnut! Cook the poor kid a proper, decent tea ffs!

• Heart
  • Haha

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I definitely think we have lost focus on the whole possible money laundering thing. It’s mind blowing when you break it down. Also, the amount of surnames and combinations of Ehmey’s surnames is quite frankly bizzare 🚩🚩

• Heart

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Yes she has a school trip; because we know what school and year she’s in; it was easy to find the letter school sent home. Took me 30 seconds so how did Aimee not know she had a trip or not?
---
And that’s just another example of her safeguarding because as a stranger I shouldn’t know which school she’s at but she let the whole world know that when she posted her uniform
That is actually sick. I am wondering though if if this was yet another baiting exercise. The trolling has quietened down. I honestly believe she’s addicted to the drama and being a victim. Harper Twist is just a pawn in her game. And we all know narcissistic parents don’t have the capacity to really give a shit about their kids.

• Heart