Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Womblewoo

VIP Member
I had to give this some credit on here. Absolutely made me howl from CC. The dirty Oower 🤣🤣
IMG_3308.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Womblewoo

VIP Member
IMG_3612.jpeg
Just seen this pic pop up on CC, always makes me howl 🤣🤣 but just shows what a bloody pathetic lump she is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

mumz

VIP Member
I just want to say I bloody love every single one of you
For all kinds of reasons
Camaraderie
Sense of humour
Compassion
Empathy
Agreements and disagreements but with respect
Our joint missions
Accepting new commenters in this thread, actually getting excited we gained a new addition and welcoming them to come sit under our bridge
Sharing happiness, sadness, pain, joy etc
We are rich in here, and that’s nothing to do with £££

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I saw Aimee in the wild this morning. 🤦‍♀️
I was driving near Harpers school and saw this vision in pink first of all then as I got closer, realised it was her! She looked like she had the whole world on her shoulders. She also looked like human candy floss. Considering she gets anxious doing the school run, she doesn’t exactly blend into the background. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Last night I used terminology which was unacceptable and something I completely take accountability for. It was words that I shouldn’t have used as an insult especially given my own personal and professional background. For that I am very sorry.

In real life I can sometimes be very flippant, I have proved that on here by comments I have made and as far as I remember, apologised when I have been flippant and it’s been taken literally and or out of context. I did that again this morning by saying that comments about myself went on for 20 pages. That was an exaggeration and something I very prone to doing. I do it over and over, never expecting it to be taken literally just in jest. However in this occasion I misjudged it and it had been interpreted in a way that could be seen as making myself a victim. Something which I am not.

One thing I am not going to do is quantify or respond to anything else. However I understand that the majority of people commenting here and the other place are truth seekers therefore I deserve to be held accountable for my own statements and comments if that does not align with the point, purpose and principle of why we are all here.

I am not going to be saying another word on any of this otherwise it’s only going to keep going. And after all, all issues aside - we are anonymous.

For anyone I have offended with my choice of words - I apologise.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Celeb219

VIP Member
‘I’m feelin really good because I’ve been really taking care of myself the last few months’

Who knew 12 bottles of Kylie, 16 takeaways and zero fresh air was the cure for depression 🙃

Oh wait, she did drink that one glass of greens that time… #selfcare

• Haha
Reactions: 36

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Not a frequent poster but a frequent lurker as she's a fascinating advertisement for birth control/better parenting.

Anyway... when was the last time we reckon she had a thought? I think her brain is probably the size of a marble, and just as smooth. I'll let you all know when I get arrested for posting this x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Thank you so much everyone. I’m so touched. I’m me. Not always nice, not always PC, not always thoughtful. That being said, I’m always honest and always empathetic with a terrible sense of humour 🤣 I am so flipping thankful to have you have you all. We may be anonymous but bloody heck , we have each others backs. My favourite trolls 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Faith61

VIP Member
What a shit mother she really is!
She thinks H has a school trip?
Shows how much she engages with her, does she not talk to her ffs!.😡
Where's the trip at aimless? Does she need to take anything special? Is she excited to be going?
Nah,you wouldn't know you freak, too busy feeding your fat face, shopping for shit, and making clap back videos!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

ZedsDead

VIP Member
She is without a doubt going on a date on Friday, chebs and midriff on show all week, she'll claim she isn't but I'd put money on a video on Saturday, all coy stating 'i MIGHT have given my phone number to someone last night......' so that'll cover the lie that she isn't on a date, we can all read her like a fucking book. Depression has lifted, oh aye because some poor fucker is sniffing about and you're that desperate for a pump and the vibrator's just not cutting it lately 🤣🍆🤣🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Tp76

Chatty Member
Pretty sure she has said in a previous video that she is lucky that she has never suffered from depression

• Haha
Reactions: 32

butla

VIP Member
Aww bring back those Friday lives brought to you by Anastasia... birra Pink and a splash of Shania Twain . Fucking loved her boozing enduced loose lips sinking ships in that shithole work room. Tiny Tim Harper Twist Burns milling around reading the comments . Sing with me girls ... I'm outta love , set me free lol 😆 Priceless.

Not forgetting her scribbling user names for never to be drawn giveaways for the daft twats buying mascara that would burn off your lashes like acid 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 31