Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Do you know why she’s so ugly, because she is ugly inside. Her eyes are not genuine, her “smile” never reaches her eyes. She could be a size 10 6ft model, but her ugliness oozes out of her.

And she looks like she smells, definitely have disco minge in those trousers 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Sazza25

VIP Member
You lot crack me up! I’ve had a really rough day. Unfortunately I’ve had to cut my parents off, I found out a lot from my childhood and was abused to fuck mentally I always wore rose tinted glasses and wondered why none of my siblings spoke to them but I see it now, I feel bad as they did help a lot with my son but I also feel hatred they loved and did so much for him but abused and neglected me and my siblings

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

K4040

VIP Member
Yes she has a school trip; because we know what school and year she’s in; it was easy to find the letter school sent home. Took me 30 seconds so how did Aimee not know she had a trip or not?
---
And that’s just another example of her safeguarding because as a stranger I shouldn’t know which school she’s at but she let the whole world know that when she posted her uniform

• Wow
  • Angry

mumz

VIP Member
Aimee’s uncle
Took 11 million off the vulnerable and old in his care
He got 21 years inside
Aimee accepted a “considerable “ money gift from this uncle on her wedding
(Don’t worry, the photos on my shelves are eon years old and nobody recognisable)
Tonight programme on ITV
IMG_4599.jpeg
IMG_4598.jpeg
IMG_4593.jpeg
IMG_4592.jpeg
IMG_4591.jpeg
IMG_4600.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

A girl has no name

Chatty Member
This self-absorbed twat just showed up on my fyp recently so I wanted to share what I hate about her so far.

The shape of her head.
The fake 'I'm not bothered' laugh.
Trying to make 'first sip of the day' a thing. Cringe.
Her matted disgusting hair.
Constantly stuffing her ugly mug with takeaways, funded by the taxpayer of course as she's a lazy bitch that doesn't work.

Think that's all for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

K4040

VIP Member
Mummy to one telling someone they are wrong about what they can afford!!! 😡
Of course mummytoone aimees telling people £78 is reasonable. I’ve just spent £80 on a weeks shopping that’s reasonable, spending it on a tacky tracky that’s not a decent label is not

Celeb219

VIP Member
I remember her once doing an Ad for a food delivery company that didn’t actually deliver to her area 🤣🤣🤣 she had to go get it, bring it back, and then I’m pretty sure she hearted it up, repacked it, to unbox it on the ad 🤣🤣 her Huns went wild pointing out that it doesn’t deliver to that area 🤣🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If those cats are peeing everywhere they need to be taken to a vet. They could have a water infection or problems. Cats are clean animals they won't do things like that for no reason. Something is upsetting them

• Heart

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
There's definitely D3 in her sights .
Showing off in her grubby undies,more videos from her bedroom ,Liverpudlian accent stronger again, cockiness and smugness level high .
Shes so predictable.

And if H can go on a sleepover,why can't she go to her dads to make up for last weekend? Or does she want to introduce D3 to H after the first date this weekend ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Sit with me while I make a coffee , let’s have a chat about me fat minge covered in Herpes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28