Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Retro80s

VIP Member
Been lurking on these threads for a couple of weeks now. She’s a piece of work isn’t she.

I couldn’t, just couldn’t watch people say and do things about my child, which I’d put out there originally, and carry on posting mundane shite like butter wouldn’t melt.

It’s fucking vile, my kids welfare means much more than social media fame and money!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I remember I added up all her purchases from a random Saturday when she went shopping once....she spent like over £300 on make up and something from RI. Then it would be a takeaway, then booze and snacks from tesco. Probably M&S food haul too. She does this most weeks. I don't think she shows as much as she used to because she knows it looks bad

• Wow

Userom

VIP Member
Next week it will be I've met the most perfect man, 100% fully supportive of my tiktok career, supports me, shows up everytime, wants the same things as me and its amazing Absolutely nothing like D1/2 the absolute let downs (lets just pretend that i didnt say the exact same thing word for word about them)

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What makes me laugh is that Aimless is criticised by a STRANGER on the internet and SHE doesn't like it, so she gets called out and commented on, on an anon forum.... but then an ANON person gets butt hurt over what an another ANON person is saying about them on another ANON forum 🫠😏🤔

Would you like a few minutes to let the ridiculousness of that sink in?

It's fucking pathetic 🤣🤣🫠🤣 I can't believe what I'm reading! Get a grip! And sorry if that offends you then you are a fruitloop and shouldn't be on the internet! It is not that deep!!

• Heart

c40

VIP Member
Mummy to one is defo aimless. No one spends that much time defending her

Womblewoo

VIP Member
By flaunting numerous shopping hauls at £100 a pop and ordering endless takeaways, staying in fancy hotels, buying branded items all the time, it’s the fact she makes out she’s relatable but in reality she’s far from it. She doesn’t TALK about the money she just flaunts it!! Does she not get it!!!!

K4040

VIP Member
That dress looks like harpers summer school dress. Just as wrinkled too 😂
I was just coming to say that..

So that’s what the good news is - jasmines agreed to have h for a sleepover and some poor twat has agreed to go dip his wick..

All I’ll say is one I hope she cleans her house and washes properly before Friday or that blokes up to date with his jabs!

Friday will be radio silence most of the day & then it’s shit transition & looking like a wish version of sandy from grease

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
That mummytoharoldone is such a pick-me bint 🙄
---
#106 Thissinglemamatoone, crawling miles up Aimlesses bum, such a fraudulant liar, such a snappy rottweiler, always yapping and banging her drum!

Last edited:
  • Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I love you all. Yeah we disagree sometimes but we are humans, be fucking dull if we were all the same. Imagine like a hive mind Borg thing.
I love how we never hold a grudge, we just move on, I love the support here, and I love how I have laughed so hard on here till tears have rolled down my face, and nearly pissed myself, the one liners said that will make me roar laughing, the wit on here is side splitting full on belly laughing stuff.

love you all twattlers ❤

• Heart

Womblewoo

VIP Member
She’s ’pretty sure’ Harper has a school trip today! Jesus Christ she doesn’t know fuck all what’s going on! If she spent less time deleting comments on TT and looking at Tattle and CC she would frigging know what’s going on in her daughter life! She’s a fucking arsehole of a mother!!

• Angry
  • Wow

Clementine

VIP Member
Don’t know about anyone else, but if my kid is going anywhere with the school I have to consent to it - these days, electronically - ParentPay. She’s a bloody woeful mother, even if she’s acting up to come across as ditsy as she has no bloody personality.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Aye Aimee, 4.99 each, great value. Used once, in the next skip. I wish she'd disappear into the next skip. Greedy, wasteful freak.
1000004495.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

Womblewoo

VIP Member
If only she’d do a live again whilst sipping “fanta lemon” out of a cold cup getting more sloshed as she went 😂
Those were the days 😂😂😂 I’d love a drunken live again with her loose lips.

She’s definitely got a problem. I actually believe she can’t go for her own takaways because she’s always over the limit every bloody day. Well then again when has that ever stopped her! She has a habit of drink driving.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Jelly_b

VIP Member
So she’s made her own mash and roasted carrots…defo 🍆 on the scene. The kitchen door is shut as well like she used to do when D1 and D2 was round. She’s probably moved in D3 already

• Haha
  • Wow

Niamh77*

VIP Member
For someone who claims she recently went through the most horrific relationship and suffered a miscarriage, she has got over it all pretty quickly sniffing out more 🍆 with her snout 🐽
Call me daft but for any normal person that would be the last thing on their minds !!
From reading statements on the other side from people who claim to know her
They are bang on she is nothing but an easy slag !!
As loose as her fat loose flaps 🤣

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Yes you’re talking shit aimless and MIGHT brush my hair… get it washed you minging cat piss smelling grotbags!
Just get it cut - it’s looks atrocious. Even if it was just a few inches and by a decent hairdresser , not Wendy who’s clientele is probably old ladies for a shampoo and set .

• Haha