Thissinglemama #105 Bringing down trolls, she's got a crime number! Meanwhile H's dinner's a plate of cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This evenings TT's. What does that turban look like??
I expect she has been chatting to another victim on Tinder and so now showing off 'the goods' with the crop top, my word, if that's true, that poor fella is going to be disappointed in many, many ways!!! 😬

Saw this doll pop up on an ad for Wish....is it just me or does it look like Ehmey? πŸ€”

Debs latest upload 🀣

And Mine's latest

Attachments

• 68.9 KB
  • 42.1 KB
  • 38.4 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 12
    Annnnnbd another thread. She just keeps on giving 🀣
    What with this thread and the other place, I bet she’s shocked how many people dislike her.
    And yes someone said doesn’t seem to be any of her huns pop on there supporting her, funny that πŸ€”

Reactions: 14
    Annnnnbd another thread. She just keeps on giving 🀣
    What with this thread and the other place, I bet she’s shocked how many people dislike her.
    And yes someone said doesn’t seem to be any of her huns pop on there supporting her, funny that πŸ€”
    Can you imagine?
    Mummy of one defending her honour🀣

• Haha
    Reactions: 15
    Are we allowed to get the juicy posts from cc put on here? I can’t cope with checking and reading two places πŸ˜…

• Haha
    Reactions: 12
    That poster who commented saying about here and comment cafe and how we all can’t be wrong is ansolutely spot on! If a handful of people didn’t like her I would think fair enough it’s life you don’t like everyone you meet but for a lot of us to dislike her that says it all

• Heart
    Reactions: 21
    She’s deffo sniffing around a man.
    she’s too happy and wearing a crop top!!
    Also, has that mummy of one weirdo commented to the nice comments? Or commented at all?
    she only seems to pop up to the β€œtrolls”

Reactions: 17
    Mummy to one is defo aimless. No one spends that much time defending her

Reactions: 27
    Mummy to one is defo aimless. No one spends that much time defending her
    Does she ever comment back to her or like her posts?

It's the speed that she does it and she couldn't comment at the same time as Aimless because she can't swap accounts that quick 🀣🀣🀣

I think Aimless has a few burners to troll herself. So many have come on to say they've been blocked for far less, yet she allows these "hate" comments to stay on her page? Hmm.

Reactions: 23
    This evenings TT's. What does that turban look like??
    I expect she has been chatting to another victim on Tinder and so now showing off 'the goods' with the crop top, my word, if that's true, that poor fella is going to be disappointed in many, many ways!!! 😬

Saw this doll pop up on an ad for Wish....is it just me or does it look like Ehmey? πŸ€”

Debs latest upload 🀣

And Mine's latest
    Her Lollypop head in the pink headband as she's playing with filters too much. She looks like one of those bobble heads with the little bodies 🀣

• Haha
    Does she ever comment back to her or like her posts?

It's the speed that she does it and she couldn't comment at the same time as Aimless because she can't swap accounts that quick 🀣🀣🀣

I think Aimless has a few burners to troll herself. So many have come on to say they've been blocked for far less, yet she allows these "hate" comments to stay on her page? Hmm.
    I think she’s liked her comments but never seen her reply back. She’s probably got mummy to one on her old phone and sits with 2 phones trawling the comments

Reactions: 15
    Ffs stood in her bra again
    Her poor daughter.
    No thought to the implications videos like that will have on H’s life in a couple of years

• Sick
    Ffs stood in her bra again
    Her poor daughter.
    No thought to the implications videos like that will have on H’s life in a couple of years
    Definitely had a whiff of πŸ†
    Been swiping and probably said I’m on TikTok watch me, and flashing the goods like a try before you buy 🀣

• Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 25
    God she’s a scruff bag! Never irons nothing! Harper must go to school in a right mess. Well we have seen before when her summer dress was never ironed! God I’d feel ashamed! But not this cretin, she doesn’t give two shits! Only interested in going to Home bargains today to do a massive haul! Imagine if that’s what everyone just did in their day! How friggin sad! God she’s a prick!
    IMG_3293.jpeg

• Wow
    • Haha
    Reactions: 20
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.