Thissinglemama #105 Bringing down trolls, she's got a crime number! Meanwhile H's dinner's a plate of cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this on a TT account that commented on one of Hippos videos, not sure if its been posted here...

Screenshot_20240325_213809_TikTok.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just watched that tiktok about how people make money. I was more shocked how little you make from a live. No wonder they are all on there for hours if you don’t even make a third of minimum wage per hour. And no wonder that cretin pretends she’s forgotten to turn the gifts off!!!! How bleeping fake 🤮
Interesting word choice, cretin 👀🤣

Reactions: 14
I'm sad as duck I started an illness tracker like ecci Jones takeaway tracker 🤣🤣 but the last thing was the stye but I'm blocked so maybe have missed some

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Before she adopted the whole single mama tit, wasn’t her tiktok called LadyAimee or similar? I bet the stupid cow bought a 2x2 piece of Scottish land as well 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Anyone on ancestry ??
I would love to look up this freak of a families family tree !! 🤣
I am sorry but all these video clips and pictures hippo has been posting with David Barton junior in , he is the absolute double of her !!
I get they are cousins but it’s a odd they look so alike
Definitely look more like siblings!!

Reactions: 16
Anyone on ancestry ??
I would love to look up this freak of a families family tree !! 🤣
I am sorry but all these video clips and pictures hippo has been posting with David Barton junior in , he is the absolute double of her !!
I get they are cousins but it’s a odd they look so alike
Definitely look more like siblings!!
I said that a few pages back, stick a wig on him and it’s aimless. Nose chin even the whoop eye 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Saw this on a TT account that commented on one of Hippos videos, not sure if its been posted here...

View attachment 2837117
She needs to be careful using words like cretin. Vav used it once & got absolutely ripped apart as it apparently means a person who has a mental or physical disability. Vav made a whole apology video about it so Aimee needs to watch what she says.

She's missed the club card offer in Tesco....Kylie £9 a bottle, buy 6 and get 25% off....my SIL "stocked up" at the weekend....24 bottles 🤣🤣
Talking about offers on Kylie.....Asda have reduced it to £8 a bottle.....plus 25% off if you buy six bottles....shove your £20 magnum Aimless when Kylie is six quid a bottle 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s definitely similarities 😳
---
I’m sorry what?! People taking chicken off the bone for their grown up children? Are they for real? This is what’s wrong with the world, Morons like these? Buy bleeping chicken breasts and don’t treat your adult children like 3 year olds 😬😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Should someone who has a police investigation going on 😐 regarding harassment be goading people into saying something to her face?….You know, with the anxiety etc. she has regarding it all.

She needs to be careful using words like cretin. Vav used it once & got absolutely ripped apart as it apparently means a person who has a mental or physical disability. Vav made a whole apology video about it so Aimee needs to watch what she says.
Does it 😳😳😳😳 I have always known it to mean similar to scumbag?!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.