Thissinglemama #105 Bringing down trolls, she's got a crime number! Meanwhile H's dinner's a plate of cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a frequent poster but a frequent lurker as she's a fascinating advertisement for birth control/better parenting.

Anyway... when was the last time we reckon she had a thought? I think her brain is probably the size of a marble, and just as smooth. I'll let you all know when I get arrested for posting this x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just come across this video again where someone had rang that helpline pretending to be h. Weird how she never mentioned it again

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She don’t talk about money but she’s again giving the cost of her shop. Probably because videos have changed and need to be a bit more informative.
But why buy a magnum of Prosecco when she’s stocked up? Just take a couple of bottles of your Kylie you say you have (oh wait that’s a lie)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She will just show the bits she wants to she is not transparent at all....A Single parent to one child on UC gets about £600 a month (without rent etc), plus about £98 child benefit.....I don't think they'll be dropping nearly £70 in M&S on a few bits somehow aimless....

Reactions: 16
She's missed the club card offer in Tesco....Kylie £9 a bottle, buy 6 and get 25% off....my SIL "stocked up" at the weekend....24 bottles 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She's missed the club card offer in Tesco....Kylie £9 a bottle, buy 6 and get 25% off....my SIL "stocked up" at the weekend....24 bottles 🤣🤣
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’d already picked some up. But didn’t show it as she didn’t have an excuse for buying it

Reactions: 7
Not a frequent poster but a frequent lurker as she's a fascinating advertisement for birth control/better parenting.

Anyway... when was the last time we reckon she had a thought? I think her brain is probably the size of a marble, and just as smooth. I'll let you all know when I get arrested for posting this x
I’m so happy to see you on this thread! Welcome x

• Heart
Piss Pot Polly buying alcohol again! She’s got a bloody problem! No bleeping wonder she doesn’t know when her child is on a school trip! Too pissed up everyday to know what the hell is going on!!
IMG_3634.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Marks and Spencer’s haul £63 magnum of Prosecco bread rolls drum sticks and 2 burgers the rest was piggy snacks so 2 meals really chick chick and burgers for 1 adult and a kid. So relatable

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Oh and I thought Harper didn’t like chicken on the bone!! Another load of old bollocks!!!
IMG_3630.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
It’s bleeping vile that her and her family will use literally any excuse to have a drink. Who in their right mind drinks on Easter? Easter = chocolate not a huge bottle of alcohol. I really feel for them kids. Imagine looking back and all they done for every single occasion is go to Gigis house and watch their family get wasted.

Easter, Mothers Day, Birthdays, Halloween, Christmas, New Year all spent on the drink. I can make an exception for a few drinks on christmas and New Year but it’s never a few for them. How can everyone watching think that’s normal or okay??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How many meals is that £43... At best 3

So £14 for 3 meals for 1 and 1/2 people

I guess in her head it's cheaper than a takeaway but it's all pre packed/processed food. I could feed 2 people 3 meals for less than half that

Reactions: 10
Just come across this video again where someone had rang that helpline pretending to be h. Weird how she never mentioned it again
Charlie slipped up on her live the same day when someone mentioned about this to her she said "oh yeah that was ages ago"

How many meals is that £43... At best 3

So £14 for 3 meals for 1 and 1/2 people

I guess in her head it's cheaper than a takeaway but it's all pre packed/processed food. I could feed 2 people 3 meals for less than half that
I did a gammon roast dinner today, for 2 of us it cost £7 in total as some veg in Morrisons was 19p. We have gammon left over which I’ll use tomorrow for my lunch. I always get my meat from the butchers as it always seems cheaper than supermarket.

Reactions: 8
I did a gammon roast dinner today, for 2 of us it cost £7 in total as some veg in Morrisons was 19p. We have gammon left over which I’ll use tomorrow for my lunch. I always get my meat from the butchers as it always seems cheaper than supermarket.
We had a roast chicken yesterday for 6, no way it cost more than £10 and had enough chicken and stuffing left over for everyone's sandwiches today
---
Although she wouldn't know what to do with leftovers if she ever has any, probably scoffs the lot the greedy pig

• Heart
Just seen this on CC. This will be interesting to see if anything hits the papers
The thing is… unless there is actually a video proving she said he gave her a wad of cash it’ll probably just be shelved…. They’ll want evidence of course. Although this is the great British press so who knows eh lol lol

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.