Thissinglemama #105 Bringing down trolls, she's got a crime number! Meanwhile H's dinner's a plate of cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she is whipping the Huns up into a frenzy of worry this morning!
No hammie sammy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just went for a nose in her comments to see if anyone has been reading here and been quick to act. I thought at first glance when someone wrote Harper it was herpes 😂wonder if her daughter’s name triggers her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she reposted things about herpes - I’m thinking she was drunk , why on earth would you draw attention to that ?

Reactions: 20
Just went for a nose in her comments to see if anyone has been reading here and been quick to act. I thought at first glance when someone wrote Harper it was herpes 😂wonder if her daughter’s name triggers her now.
I did the same thing. I’m laughing at someone calling her ‘Harder’ 🤣🤣
---
If she reposted things about herpes - I’m thinking she was drunk , why on earth would you draw attention to that ?
Cos she’s seriously not well in the head. Two birds one stone - get back at D2, whip up the sympathy vote, draw negative attention back on herself. She is absolutely unhinged. No thought or regard for her 9 year old child on how this will impact on her now and in the future. She’s mental. And I don’t mean that as a slur. She is clearly actually mental.

Reactions: 11
If she does have HMS Herpes, then more fool her. She’s a grown adult (questionable) but at that age surely you’d be responsible for your own sexual health? She’s not a foolish teenager (mind you teenagers are more savvy than this creature)
I wouldn’t dance the bareback tango with anyone after a couple of days (we know it’s days not weeks or months).
I made my now husband,when we were dating, wear a rubber overcoat for a very long time, for months, then I made him and myself get tested. Why? Because I wanted to stay healthy, and both of us were married before and who knows what our partners did or didn’t do.
I understand in the heat of passion things get overlooked, but is it worth it? At best pubic lice at worst HIV. But I guess her fanny comes first.

Reactions: 22
Sit with me while I make a coffee , let’s have a chat about me fat minge covered in Herpes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This reply & photo is for RainbowBright across the other place, I can't post photos there for some reason but, I wanted to post an an edit I did for my Chatgroup to go with her Little one singing men in black;
Anyway, hope she likes it...
(Sorry for thread derailing, everyone 🙏)

Screenshot_20240321_184809_Picsart.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh god she has posted . Planning on taking H away abroad on her own !!
Still not washed her hair !

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Nothing says I DO like to talk about money and the cost of things like booking a last minute holiday out of term time! 🙄 She’s so unrelateable

Reactions: 15
Dirty witch needs to wash her hair. I had to stop watching because of the flaky scalp bits making me feel sick 🤢

38 years old and can’t take her kid away on her own, is she for bleeping real?
what an utter twit

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Thought she used to be a travel consultant?
Why she asking the Huns what the weather is like in the places she has listed!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.