Thissinglemama #105 Bringing down trolls, she's got a crime number! Meanwhile H's dinner's a plate of cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Aimless .
This is one of the reasons you don't jump straight into bed with strangers .And being with 2 men within 2 weeks ? Wow .For all your high and might ways ,you've put your own ( and others ) sexual health in danger. Not to mention you could pass it on to your daughter
A shag lasts minutes,an STD,a lifetime

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I don’t think for one second she was pregnant. Never have. Never will. My theory is this - pretended she was pregnant to trap D2. He comes out in blisters down there. She already knew she had herpes. She then makes out he’s given her the herpes and she now has to get a termination. Because of him. Probably that last bit was a delayed reaction cos we know she was moping out for a few days saying they weren’t together cos of the trolls. When in reality he was off getting tested so in typical narc response she blamed him after getting caught out. And also, we know his departure was very swift, he was coming back to sort the tree then all of a sudden never returned 🙈

Debs. Give us a sign 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t think for one second she was pregnant. Never have. Never will. My theory is this - pretended she was pregnant to trap D2. He comes out in blisters down there. She already knew she had herpes. She then makes out he’s given her the herpes and she now has to get a termination. Because of him. Probably that last bit was a delayed reaction cos we know she was moping out for a few days saying they weren’t together cos of the trolls. When in reality he was off getting tested so in typical narc response she blamed him after getting caught out. And also, we know his departure was very swift, he was coming back to sort the tree then all of a sudden never returned 🙈

Debs. Give us a sign 🤣🤣🤣
If you need help with a sign Debs use this 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw Aimee in the wild this morning. 🤦‍♀️
I was driving near Harpers school and saw this vision in pink first of all then as I got closer, realised it was her! She looked like she had the whole world on her shoulders. She also looked like human candy floss. Considering she gets anxious doing the school run, she doesn’t exactly blend into the background. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Just watched a few of her reposts .

Herpes .
Drinking alone.
Loving the wrong man
Being everyones second best
Men humping and dumping
Wanting to be loved

All the videos just show how really weak and pathetic she actually is. Normally I would feel sorry for women like this but she's so unlikeable I just can't.

Reactions: 23
I was driving near Harpers school and saw this vision in pink first of all then as I got closer, realised it was her! She looked like she had the whole world on her shoulders. She also looked like human candy floss. Considering she gets anxious doing the school run, she doesn’t exactly blend into the background. 🙄
Does she look like she smells of cat piss?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion

From cat pee to herpes. Keep living your best life Aimeeeeeeee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Probably devastated that ppl don’t think £60 odd for chicken, burgers , some snacks n wine is good value lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m m surprised she hasn’t asked thisoldbint to change Easter’s meat. Because I’m sure she’ll be claiming that beef triggers her PTSD in a few weeks time 🐄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you confirm she if she uses slimming filters or not 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a catch up it’s been this morning 😂 😂she’ll be getting a sweat on when she next finds a victim that they don’t come and read here! Dirty Aimee!

Reactions: 9
Well, well, well!! Good work all involved! I haven’t time to read both forums until lunchtime.
I agree, Debs pleasssse let us know if this is the right lines! Although maybe she won’t as that would be humiliating for her son I guess. But I don’t think it was him who gave it to her! Other way around!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.