Thissinglemama #105 Bringing down trolls, she's got a crime number! Meanwhile H's dinner's a plate of cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is… unless there is actually a video proving she said he gave her a wad of cash it’ll probably just be shelved…. They’ll want evidence of course. Although this is the great British press so who knows eh lol lol
Be interesting to see what happens. Wonder if there’s a screen recording of her saying it cos it was on a live

Reactions: 8
Tiktokers can be big news if there's a whiff of a scandal...so hopefully she will be named and shamed! But unless there's proof of her saying it on a tiktok, nothing to go off sadly.

Reactions: 11
The thing is… unless there is actually a video proving she said he gave her a wad of cash it’ll probably just be shelved…. They’ll want evidence of course. Although this is the great British press so who knows eh lol lol
The first I ever heard about that was when some random account said it in a comment on hippos vid. Don’t think it said she admitted it in a live either??

Reactions: 7
Cooked 10 drumsticks and dished up 6. Should have just done one pack!

and mentioning harper had a shower and asked what the gorgeous smell was 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The first I ever heard about that was when some random account said it in a comment on hippos vid. Don’t think it said she admitted it in a live either??
Problem is here (no disrespect CC honestly), we operate on receipts. Yes we speculate however we ALWAYS seem to be able to back it up. Fair play to some of the crew over there, they have gone digging and found the proof but there is still a lot of speculation flying around. All it does is water things down and makes us (all) look like trolls. Honestly not meaning disrespect here but there’s been a few incidences where speculation has been taken as gospel. Which isn’t productive. Please don’t rip me apart CC, I really want to read my new book tonight 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought i had missed something...I don't remember hearing it either 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I get a weeks shop for me husband and son who’s a adult, for £60 and I make really lush dinners out of that. And that includes bread milk, It doesn’t include dog and cat food, sometimes I might spend £80 if we want a few treats. But honestly £45 for 3 meals, and she wastes loads. There are nurses that are having to use a food bank now. Ffs you ugly bleep read the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She really brings out her inner David when she eats, it’s the downturned mouth 😫 He’s definitely the daddy, oh scandal! This family gets more bizarre as time goes on, the skeletons keep coming out of that never ending closet, I wonder if they will all regret their need for attention and likes on tiktok, it’s only since the whole family started filming themselves that people have really started to look into The Munsters 😂 They’ve mugged themselves off big time really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ffs whats the "I made chicken drumsticks" in a childish voice all about grow up ffs its not cute and it's not funny bleeping imbecile

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Cooked 10 drumsticks and dished up 6. Should have just done one pack!

and mentioning harper had a shower and asked what the gorgeous smell was 😂
Beige, beige, bleeping beige. She’ll be lying on the bathroom floor with gallstones by Easter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What I don’t understand is if harper doesn’t eat chicken on the bone why does she buy drum sticks?! Surely breast or boneless thighs would be better. You barely get any meant on a drumstick

Reactions: 22
“I don’t actually like talking about money at all” that’s because u go shopping daily and just waste it all on crap.. not relatable at all. I think she’s obsessed with spending to fill some kinda void. She really needs a hobby.
---
She makes me feel rough. Her hair makes her look so bad. The faces she pulls when she’s eating is like she finds everything disgusting lol
She’s bleeping GRIM 🤢

Reactions: 7
Ffs whats the "I made chicken drumsticks" in a childish voice all about grow up ffs its not cute and it's not funny bleeping imbecile
I thought the same as soon as I heard her !
Had to switch it off
And what’s absolutely hilarious is she has stood there holding that tray and waited for the timer to start on her camera 🤣🤣🤣
Silly witch

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What I don’t understand is if harper doesn’t eat chicken on the bone why does she buy drum sticks?! Surely breast or boneless thighs would be better. You barely get any meant on a drumstick
This ☝ I’ve never understood it. I just can’t see the point in drumsticks 🍗 to pick it all off if Harper doesn’t like them.

Reactions: 9
She’s greedy, everything is excessive. A normal person would go to a supermarket to buy a cake, see four cakes, and choose one cake. Aimless would buy all four cakes. Her relationship with stuff is weird.

Reactions: 18
She’s greedy, everything is excessive. A normal person would go to a supermarket to buy a cake, see four cakes, and choose one cake. Aimless would buy all four cakes. Her relationship with stuff is weird.
Yes but she forgets to eat 🥺 the only thing this bleep forgets to eat is her pride when she makes herself a laughing stock on the internet every day of her life for other peoples money. She may as well become a court jester ffs 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.