Thissinglemama #105 Bringing down trolls, she's got a crime number! Meanwhile H's dinner's a plate of cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I firmly believe now she’s unhinged. That is genuinely mentally unstable behaviour. She’s put that out there intentionally for people to think that D2 has given it to her.

Reactions: 13
I firmly believe now she’s unhinged. That is genuinely mentally unstable behaviour. She’s put that out there intentionally for people to think that D2 has given it to her.
I reckon D1 gave it her, she gave it D2. There was literally a week between them both

Reactions: 14
I reckon D1 gave it her, she gave it D2. There was literally a week between them both
Makes sense now why Debs has been relentless. It’s gone way further than a fake pregnancy. She’s evil.
---
****Not for having an STI btw - for the timing of putting the content out and *probably* blaming it on D2 at the time IRL.

Reactions: 10
Doing a bit of digging she had “cystitis” 19th July as someone pointed out on CC the symptoms of herpes it links. She got with D2 14th July & I’m sure we said then she’d got a dose from dirty 🍆 and it makes sense. Now there was 4 days between D1 ending and D2 starting. I think she got it from D1 and passed it on

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I am sure I saw on the other site someone had seen her go into a sexual health clinic
This is all making sense!

Reactions: 19
Just going back to the uncle Dad in jail - is that where she gets her “natural tan” colouring from???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know someone mentioned this earlier, but the fact she set the timer on her phone and then stood waiting with the bleeping drumsticks till it started is KILLING ME 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If anyone was still questioning her being a decent mother - here’s your proof HUNS.
What normal mother puts contents out on an account with over 600k followers implying she has an STI. Harper Twist is going to be absolutely crucified when she goes to comp and they Google her mother. You’re a disgrace Shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If anyone was still questioning her being a decent mother - here’s your proof HUNS.
What normal mother puts contents out on an account with over 600k followers implying she has an STI. Harper Twist is going to be absolutely crucified when she goes to comp and they Google her mother. You’re a disgrace Shameless.
This!!!! She couldn’t give two fucks about her kid nor can Randy Andy

Reactions: 7
What's absolutely disgusting is she has unprotected sex with all these men, & never thinks to get tested! 😷.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.