Thissinglemama #105 Bringing down trolls, she's got a crime number! Meanwhile H's dinner's a plate of cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dirty witch needs to wash her hair. I had to stop watching because of the flaky scalp bits making me feel sick 🤢

38 years old and can’t take her kid away on her own, is she for bleeping real?
what an utter twit
Me too. What are those flaky bits?? Dried Semen residue probably.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What in the head and shoulders is that crap on her hair? Also filter’s glitching a bit today!
IMG_0923.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm going to ignore the crusty head as it is making me want to vomit! What in the baggy wrinkly ball sacks is going on with her eyes. They seem to look more wrinkly, baggy and puffy everyday!!

Reactions: 9
Firstly that flakey scalp is 🤮

Secondly, I’ll eat my hat if she actually goes alone with H. I can see her mum ‘deciding to come along’ as she’d like a holiday too. You’re an adult Aimee. It’s no different to parenting at home, only you’ll have better weather. Of course if you go solo then you’ll have no babysitter so you won’t be able to wait in bed for your mum to bring you coffee in the morning and it will be your responsibility to watch H in the pool 100% of the time. Which will probably be a problem for you given you like to shirk parental responsibilities so much.

What difference does it make with regards to the distance from home? Once you’re on the plane you’re on the plane! Why would you go where the weather for the sake of a few extra hours in the air.

Let’s see what happens shall we.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.