Thissinglemama #104 All aboard concord nose- fake anxiety/illness welcome! Get on a train you stupid witch šŸ˜‰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did aimee ever speak about the cancer again or is she another one like vav who came on made a video saying they think they have cancer then never spoke about again! Anything for attention šŸ™„

Reactions: 15
Did aimee ever speak about the cancer again or is she another one like vav who came on made a video saying they think they have cancer then never spoke about again! Anything for attention šŸ™„
I've had a BCC removed and I certainly wouldn't go on a sunbed ever again!
She's an absolute fraud!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ooh - start quaking in your tattle-boots... DCI Rachael is on to us!!!

View attachment 2820511
HAHAHAHA - How stupid does Rachael sound šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø ā€œReally nasty onesā€
Honestly her followers are deluded. Itā€™s like they want to get attention and be apart of Aimless life so they make up tit.
Rachael love you donā€™t know if we are men/women, our ages, where we are from. You do not know Anything so donā€™t make out you have found peoples Facebook! But anyway Hi Rachael, must be embarrassing to be you right know when you have gave Aimless false information.
Also Aimee did not phone the police on Tattle she apparently phoned them to report a fake account being set up about her! Need to get your facts in order Rachael darling!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've had a peek at CC . They sound like a lovely bunch. I'm glad they've got a platform to vent šŸ˜Š.
I was thinking today she can't have a content mimute in her day . Even when she's in bed I very much doubt her mind is at peace with more lies and scenarios she's going to make up the next day . We dip in here , laugh and giggle but the rest of our day is full with human interaction with family or colleagues. Every minute of her day is consumed by tik tok or her checking here . Maybe if she switched her phone off she could clean her hovel, prepare a meal and wash that dressing gown . Such a sad existence just to prove a point . Get a bleeping proper job and be a present mother to Harper Twist. Maybe she wouldn't look like she lived in a Victorian workhouse if she saw the light of day and ate less additives.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've had a peek at CC . They sound like a lovely bunch. I'm glad they've got a platform to vent šŸ˜Š.
I was thinking today she can't have a content mimute in her day . Even when she's in bed I very much doubt her mind is at peace with more lies and scenarios she's going to make up the next day . We dip in here , laugh and giggle but the rest of our day is full with human interaction with family or colleagues. Every minute of her day is consumed by tik tok or her checking here . Maybe if she switched her phone off she could clean her hovel, prepare a meal and wash that dressing gown . Such a sad existence just to prove a point . Get a bleeping proper job and be a present mother to Harper Twist. Maybe she wouldn't look like she lived in a Victorian workhouse if she saw the light of day and ate less additives.
Same I'm enjoying reading cc they are so nice šŸ’–
---
I've had a BCC removed and I certainly wouldn't go on a sunbed ever again!
She's an absolute fraud!
Awww bless ur heart ma luv ā¤ I hope all is well now? Its aimee I'm sure she would have been on showing off the wound if she had a BCC removed. She is an absolute scum bag lies about everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah just been having a read over there at CC but didnā€™t sign up as they seem to move really fast. Plus Iā€™m settled here with the tattle fam šŸ¤

• Heart
Awww bless ur heart ma luv ā¤ I hope all is well now? Its aimee I'm sure she would have been on showing off the wound if she had a BCC removed. She is an absolute scum bag lies about

everything!
Oh thank you! All is fine. I'm left with a little hole on my face but it's easily disguised.
I didn't think BCCs could "fall off" as I thought they were deep in the layers of your skin. It was like a hole punch thing to remove mine! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was really happy a thread was started over on CC so more people can have their say but I do find myself skipping a few pages at a time because thereā€™s a lot of off topic chat on there. Iā€™ll still go over and look for any comments from Woeisme and that bird who says she used to be friends with Aimee if she still fancies serving the ā˜•

Reactions: 19
Oh thank you! All is fine. I'm left with a little hole on my face but it's easily disguised.
I didn't think BCCs could "fall off" as I thought they were deep in the layers of your skin. It was like a hole punch thing to remove mine! xx
She probably had a skin tag but, ya'know... gotta make draaaamaaaa

Reactions: 13
Someoneā€™s pulled her up !
And the Huns are tagging D2s mum !!! Ffs šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
What I donā€™t understand is that she said ā€˜a crime has been committedā€™ then doubled down on it saying theā€™ police said a crime has been committedā€™ like no one has been caught or charged. Obviously if there was a theft/murder/assault I can understand ā€˜a crime has been committed and they are investigatingā€™ but with this kind of thingā€¦ surely at best they may say they are going to investigate as it might be that a crime has been committed. Like they donā€™t know if a crime has been committed based on a handful of videos and comments?

am I missing something? Am I just biased because of what weā€™ve seen of her?

Reactions: 12
Shes been a drama queen since day 1.
Fckn drama queen ..attention seeking bleep šŸ¤¬
---
Nope never to be heard of again and you know she would of made a song and dance about it ...if it was. removed...if it ever existed .

• Heart
It baffles me as to why she has to be kept at home when itā€™s a celebration period like Easter or Xmas.
My ex husband and his previous wife both had to have their kids Xmas day
So our Xmas was spent on motorway and I hated it, not only for my sake but for the kids also. Just because their parents were spiteful to each other the kids had to suffer.
It just doesnā€™t make sense to me at all.

You shouldnā€™t spite the kid
A lot of parents use their child as a weapon, especially a narcissist like Aimee. Theyā€™re incapable of feelings unless theyā€™re benefiting from it so she couldnā€™t care less how anything affects harper.
Sheā€™s quiet today, bet sheā€™s soooooo ā€œillā€ šŸ˜

So sheā€™s been scrubbing and cleaning. Sheā€™s done a Sainsburyā€™s Uber order. Is there really any need for 3 different types of ice lolly just for a sore throat?

Has she got a sniff of šŸ† cos she used to dress like that when d1&d2 were first on the scene
---
Hereā€™s the full crap haul

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Harper has a really sore throat so needs ice lollies she was OK yesterday when she was eating crisps sweets and chocolate and crispy potatoes steak and a crispy roll for her tea

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Not gonna lie that video popped up on my FYP and at first I thought it was an old one šŸ¤£

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.