Thissinglemama #104 All aboard concord nose- fake anxiety/illness welcome! Get on a train you stupid witch 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m behind because I was away this weekend! I call bullshit on the whole investigation thing though!
Saying she can’t compare the Sainsbury’s shop with Tesco - well no because you just buy tit impulsively rather meal planning and cooking proper meals for your child!
My nephew was off school for a few days last week so Harper probably is ill, but she doesn’t need three boxes of ice lollies!

Reactions: 21
So she let Harper pick some ice lollies for her sore throat but 3 boxes?? 🤯. All branded of course 🙄
To go with the 2 family bags of salt and vinegar crisps Harold also requested - now make that make sense, who the fluff has salt n vinegar crisp when they have a reeeeeeasaalllyyyy bad sore throat like Harold??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she let Harper pick some ice lollies for her sore throat but 3 boxes?? 🤯. All branded of course 🙄
After saying harper requested 2 bags of crisps im sure they will go down a treat with a very sore throat not just a sore throat but a very sore throat. Make it make sense 🤷‍♀️
---
To go with the 2 family bags of salt and vinegar crisps Harold also requested - now make that make sense, who the fluff has salt n vinegar crisp when they have a reeeeeeasaalllyyyy bad sore throat like Harold??
Sorry just said the exact same as u 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nectar card doesn’t work on the app

How thick is she and the proper apps don’t hike the prices up
Uber do, on food or groceries

She really is a stupid cow

Reactions: 14
The caption on that picture, in our mid 30s and single AF… wonder why? 🤣😬

• Haha
  • Sick
So she says the carrier bags are a waste of plastic but still buys pre packed fruit and veg 🤦‍♀️

Is the pink thing a vape? Does rrr charlieee smoke?
Yeah there’s been a few times we’ve seen her vape in hand on camera. Can you actually vape on tiktok or does it get your videos banned, does anyone know? I’ve always wondered that. I’m more addicted to vapes than I ever was to smoking. I went to vape standing in the queue in Sainsbury’s yesterday 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh what a state she is! Wouldn’t dream of turning up to my work looking like that. Oh then I forget, she’s letting everyone know how “real” she is 🤨🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.