Thissinglemama #104 All aboard concord nose- fake anxiety/illness welcome! Get on a train you stupid witch 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Harper clearly isn't at school as there's no.make Harpers breakfast or packed lunch video this morning, but hasn't mentioned it on her Sainsbury's haul (other than that she has a sore throat) I don't think she wants any back lash from it

Reactions: 11
Yeah there’s been a few times we’ve seen her vape in hand on camera. Can you actually vape on tiktok or does it get your videos banned, does anyone know? I’ve always wondered that. I’m more addicted to vapes than I ever was to smoking. I went to vape standing in the queue in Sainsbury’s yesterday 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m not sure. I have seen people using a vape off camera on lives so I think it would eventually lead to a ban yeah! One guy said he got banned for using scissors to open something whilst he was cooking which seems extreme!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she’s been scrubbing and cleaning. She’s done a Sainsbury’s Uber order. Is there really any need for 3 different types of ice lolly just for a sore throat?

Has she got a sniff of 🍆 cos she used to dress like that when d1&d2 were first on the scene
---
Here’s the full crap haul
But but, surely she’ll perish as it’s normally so cold she needs to dress like she’s going on a polar expedition 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m not sure. I have seen people using a vape off camera on lives so I think it would eventually lead to a ban yeah! One guy said he got banned for using scissors to open something whilst he was cooking which seems extreme!
That app is the biggest contradiction ever. The fact it lets the likes of Elfbar and those 2 absolutely unwell maniacs CLA and marcusemz constantly go live 🙈🤣 It’s like a giant magnet for narcs and nutters.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just seem Charlis video taking R out for the day.
Where was Shirley? Or does she only go to Aimless's on a Saturday night for food and drink ? When did we ever see Shirley making an effort just herself,with Charli and Ralph? I've never seen our shirls spend time alone with them. Obviously princess Piglet is the favourite Thats a tit mother it's obviously where Shaimless learnt her parenting skills
Aimless is the golden child aka spoilt madam
I get the impression its fine for wendy to be with aimee and harper without charlie and ralph but it will not be worth the hassle from aimee if it was the other way around. I know people like this

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Reading from the start of the very first thread is interesting. The lies were blatant from the start. I can't remember everything she did, but there's a fair bit documented. I can't believe it's been over 2 years!

Her following has been built on moaning and bitching, so why is she so shocked when she attracts the same energy that she pretends to hate?

Reactions: 23
Yeah there’s been a few times we’ve seen her vape in hand on camera. Can you actually vape on tiktok or does it get your videos banned, does anyone know? I’ve always wondered that. I’m more addicted to vapes than I ever was to smoking. I went to vape standing in the queue in Sainsbury’s yesterday 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
A warning comes up bottom of the screen if the "creator" smokes or vapes, stays on 10 mins then dissapears, I don't think they get banned , you see them lean to the side to have a puff of it, that Karina Mainwaring was smoking a joint once was reported but didn't get kicked off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the names we have posting here and all the names on CC
It seems like us lot have more replies compared to replies on Miss Cat Piss’ videos
More and more don’t like her
Love that for her

Reactions: 15
That app is the biggest contradiction ever. The fact it lets the likes of Elfbar and those 2 absolutely unwell maniacs CLA and marcusemz constantly go live 🙈🤣 It’s like a giant magnet for narcs and nutters.
It really is! I’ve only had it for 6 months and I find the technology and rule confusing! People can take drugs and drink alcohol, but opening a packet with scissors on a live gets a ban! Although it was a ban from lives for a few days!
One woman got a complete ban for voicing her opinion about Wilko going under!

• Haha
You get a warning/violation for vaping on camera but that’s on a live.
im glad I gave up smoking before vaping became a thing. My sister is more addicted to vaping than she was to smoking.
---
Probably Ralph’s dad 😬
I still think he sold that lads iPhone 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
You get a warning/violation for vaping on camera but that’s on a live.
im glad I gave up smoking before vaping became a thing. My sister is more addicted to vaping than she was to smoking.
---

I still think he sold that lads iPhone 😂😂😂
Well it’s strange how Ralph didn’t see him for years (and the way she said it can’t be helped it’s in Ralph’s interests, made it sound like he was banged up) and now he’s back on the scene & the iPhone goes for a “dip” in the loo at his dads. Her story didn’t make any sense did it

Happy Monday Tattlers! 😊
Today we have a bag of shopping from Sainsbury, hardly a haul, and nothing exciting! Hardly a days worth or even a mealths worth! 🙄
ENJOY 😉

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.