Thissinglemama #104 All aboard concord nose- fake anxiety/illness welcome! Get on a train you stupid witch πŸ˜‰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because it just proves the point that her hunz are there purely for the DRAMA.. and I do think that a lot of this "trolling" just doesn't happen, or it is Aimless herself on multiple accounts. I think a lot of her followers are bought.

And that mummy to one, has she piped up? Or does she just get minge twinge when there's a troll? I do honestly think it's aimless herself! I bet she couldn't comment as the same time as Aimless was broadcasting a live πŸ˜‰
Minge twinge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not heard that in years!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Minge twinge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not heard that in years!
Olden but golden as they say πŸ˜„

Just waiting for the hunz to pop up on the other forum...I know they're ready for the dopey mares 🀣 it's pathetic. I've been on TL for years and I've seen many a deluded hun or influenzer pop by trying to start some BEEF πŸ˜† They get booted out quickly, but elsewhere they could have an account no problem. Says it all for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread peeps πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This evenings TT's. What does that turban look like??
I expect she has been chatting to another victim on Tinder and so now showing off 'the goods' with the crop top, my word, if that's true, that poor fella is going to be disappointed in many, many ways!!! 😬

Saw this doll pop up on an ad for Wish....is it just me or does it look like Ehmey? πŸ€”

Debt latest upload 🀣

Attachments

• 68.9 KB
  • 42.1 KB
  • 38.4 KB
    Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: 9
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.