Thissinglemama #104 All aboard concord nose- fake anxiety/illness welcome! Get on a train you stupid witch 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it’s strange how Ralph didn’t see him for years (and the way she said it can’t be helped it’s in Ralph’s interests, made it sound like he was banged up) and now he’s back on the scene & the iPhone goes for a “dip” in the loo at his dads. Her story didn’t make any sense did it
No! Especially as she was really flippant about the price of it. Unless the dad was paying for it.
either way, that story didn’t make sense at all.

Reactions: 8
Why is she going round half dressed? It’s not that warm! She’s usually bundled in a dressing gown. And has she had a shower (hair in a towel) but put back on the dirty clothes she’s worn all day cleaning or whatever she claims to have been doing?

Reactions: 14
Opens her latest TikTok up with a towel turban on saying todays been a good day. I honestly believe she’s trying to bait people. She has been thriving off the drama the last 2 weeks has given her. It’s made her relevant. It’s brought people rushing to her defence. She can’t survive without the trolling.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Opens her latest TikTok up with a towel turban on saying todays been a good day. I honestly believe she’s trying to bait people. She has been thriving off the drama the last 2 weeks has given her. It’s made her relevant. It’s brought people rushing to her defence. She can’t survive without the trolling.
I do wanna comment you'd have no content without the twolls 😆 but can't be assed making another account

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Harper clearly isn't at school as there's no.make Harpers breakfast or packed lunch video this morning, but hasn't mentioned it on her Sainsbury's haul (other than that she has a sore throat) I don't think she wants any back lash from it
I think Harper was off school today just to prove a point to H's dad, Andy. She couldn't go to his over the weekend as 'she was Ill' but certainly ate very well last night even with a sore throat. To cover herself, Ehmey had to prove a point this morning and say H is still Ill with a 'very sore throat' even though she got that Uber groceries with school lunch bits in it, so Ehmey is planning on sending her to school tomorrow no matter how she is feeling. 😒

Reactions: 14
Anyone else think she’s wearing the towel turban to try prove she’s had a shower 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
SHAMEY...STOP MESSING WITH THE BASTARD FOOD ON THE PLATE, YOU UTTER FREAK🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone else think she’s wearing the towel turban to try prove she’s had a shower 😂
It will be an upcoming ad, can’t wait to watch her wash her hair and show off that bathroom makeover

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she has had a good day , who’s life has she made a misery to make her feel good I wonder 🧐
---
Hippo done it again 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
1000026292.jpg

She thinks she's high end with her private education and crappy MJ shite....but she's deffo more this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well ain’t this a load of shite!!
Think the people in real life who have suffered at the hands of her would beg to differ !
really odd this popped up on my FYP

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The other place has been busy AF for the best part of 2 weeks now. Almost 4k in posts. Open to anyone. Anonymous just like here.

I might be wrong and if I am I stand corrected- haven’t seen a single comment from any of her huns jumping in to defend her. How weird is that.
---
Well ain’t this a load of shite!!
Think the people in real life who have suffered at the hands of her would beg to differ !
really odd this popped up on my FYP
My profile pic 🤣🤣 I kept it cos she looks like a nana putting her plastic rain hood on to protect her blue rinse and set 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The other place has been busy AF for the best part of 2 weeks now. Almost 4k in posts. Open to anyone. Anonymous just like here.

I might be wrong and if I am I stand corrected- haven’t seen a single comment from any of her huns jumping in to defend her. How weird is that.
---

My profile pic 🤣🤣 I kept it cos she looks like a nana putting her plastic rain hood on to protect her blue rinse and set 🤣🤣
Because it just proves the point that her hunz are there purely for the DRAMA.. and I do think that a lot of this "trolling" just doesn't happen, or it is Aimless herself on multiple accounts. I think a lot of her followers are bought.

And that mummy to one, has she piped up? Or does she just get minge twinge when there's a troll? I do honestly think it's aimless herself! I bet she couldn't comment as the same time as Aimless was broadcasting a live 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Because it just proves the point that her hunz are there purely for the DRAMA.. and I do think that a lot of this "trolling" just doesn't happen, or it is Aimless herself on multiple accounts. I think a lot of her followers are bought.

And that mummy to one, has she piped up? Or does she just get minge twinge when there's a troll? I do honestly think it's aimless herself! I bet she couldn't comment as the same time as Aimless was broadcasting a live 😉
EXACTLY 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.