Thissinglemama #104 All aboard concord nose- fake anxiety/illness welcome! Get on a train you stupid witch 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Andy was trying to sort out things over H it seems his mum is chummy with old Shirl, she does her poor Barnet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And I've just had a thought. Andy will automatically have shared parental responsibility for Harold, because the laws changed early 2000s. If you have a child born after a certain date, the father gets shared custody basically. Where you have to ask their permission for a lot of things, taking them out the country etc. He could keep her at his house and there's nothing she could do. So why would he be fighting for shared custody?

Not getting at anyone, genuine question. And if people know them so well, they'll be able to answer surely?

He will have parental responsibility if he is on the birth cert,thats correct but he would still need to take it to court if he wanted shared custody and aimless disagreed

Reactions: 8
Just seem Charlis video taking R out for the day.
Where was Shirley? Or does she only go to Aimless's on a Saturday night for food and drink ? When did we ever see Shirley making an effort just herself,with Charli and Ralph? I've never seen our shirls spend time alone with them. Obviously princess Piglet is the favourite Thats a tit mother it's obviously where Shaimless learnt her parenting skills
Aimless is the golden child aka spoilt madam

Reactions: 15
Bendy Wendy too busy out on dates trying to get laid rather than spend a day with her daughter and grandson!
She has done a TT
Sloshed

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Bendy Wendy too busy out on dates trying to get laid rather than spend a day with her daughter and grandson!
She has done a TT
Sloshed
And driving. Been out in bars since late afternoon. What’s in the cat is in the kitten.

Just seem Charlis video taking R out for the day.
Where was Shirley? Or does she only go to Aimless's on a Saturday night for food and drink ? When did we ever see Shirley making an effort just herself,with Charli and Ralph? I've never seen our shirls spend time alone with them. Obviously princess Piglet is the favourite Thats a tit mother it's obviously where Shaimless learnt her parenting skills
Aimless is the golden child aka spoilt madam
Charlie seems to get more of a look in with her mom when princess piglet has a dick in her house. Shirl is at a loose end then!

Reactions: 12
Perfectly ok for you to slander your ex husband though isn’t it shameless

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I find it so bizarre that a mother and her two daughters are SOOOOOOO desperate for attention that all three of them talk to a screen everyday!
Are they desperate for a man? Desperate for attention? Or both? It's just bizarre to me!

All three sound so fake and disingenuous when they say "hi guys, how was your day" like they give a flying fudge!

Lips n tiny tits on show from rrrr charlie, Shirley is clearly desperate for any bloke to DM her and Aimee... Aimee is desperate for drama in her life. What a fake attention seeking family!

All three spend hours thinking about what to post online, then hours posing and posting online, shopping for online and all will then spend hours reading here! It's insane!

Who do they think they are?

They are the absolute definition of "Get a life ladies"

Reactions: 29
Apologies, im a bit late uploading these today...but the musings from the Birkdale Bints!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I follow this on and off because she lives 5 mins away, but I'm really shocked a teacher follows her? Is anyone able to give me a clue about the school without saying it as my 3 year old is starting in September and I absolutely do not want it to be in our choices! Need to warn all the mums in nursery too!
If you look on her insta you can see harper in uniform. Tbh though I don’t believe a teacher does follow her.

Reactions: 10
I follow this on and off because she lives 5 mins away, but I'm really shocked a teacher follows her? Is anyone able to give me a clue about the school without saying it as my 3 year old is starting in September and I absolutely do not want it to be in our choices! Need to warn all the mums in nursery too!
We don’t think a teacher actually follows her, it’s just some more bullshit that fell out of her trap to make her look like a good mum to HTwist.
if you do wanna know which school, her insta posts from a couple of years ago will out it.
I won’t post it and I doubt anyone else will tbf
Hope this helps x

Reactions: 12
We don’t think a teacher actually follows her, it’s just some more bullshit that fell out of her trap to make her look like a good mum to HTwist.
if you do wanna know which school, her insta posts from a couple of years ago will out it.
I won’t post it and I doubt anyone else will tbf
Hope this helps x
I’m pretty sure the school was contacted and they said that no staff were allowed to follow parents & that they’d been clarifying that. I’m sure Aimee made it up because there’s always someone who follows her in one of her lies.

I’m pretty sure the school was contacted and they said that no staff were allowed to follow parents & that they’d been clarifying that. I’m sure Aimee made it up because there’s always someone who follows her in one of her lies.
I’ve seen that posted myself also and they’re right.
I’ve got a fair few teacher friends and they’ve made changes to their profile name as not to be found by any student or family members.
But we all know that EVERYONE in the world follows Aimless, she’s just that loveable 🤮😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.