Thissinglemama #104 All aboard concord nose- fake anxiety/illness welcome! Get on a train you stupid witch 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All aboard! Please take your seats and fasten your seatbelts! You’re flying with Narcissist airlines, flight FU104 going all the way to munchausen city 🤣

There is a slight delay, whilst crowded butthole films even more fake anxiety because the plane is now delayed 30 mins & she’s not in controls guys, the pilot doesnt follow her & wouldn’t let her fly the plane & she’s had to have a bottle of Prosecco, 15 💩 & cried into cat piss smelling Ted 283 times & they haven’t even taken off yet 🤣🤣🤣

She’s achieved what she wanted, stealing the airport drama from Vavron but Vavron filmed her in those pesky studio lights so got her own back 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Good afternoon my lovely twattlers

Been out for a posh brunch with some ex work colleagues and was chatting to my friend who had some interesting snippets about the supposed bust up between Aimee and her dad. Well, not so much her Dad, but definitely his wife. It’s pretty frosty at the minute and has been since well before Christmas. From what I can gather her family are sick to death of the drama and leaching from her dad. Oh dear!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Been out for a posh brunch with some ex work colleagues and was chatting to my friend who had some interesting snippets about the supposed bust up between Aimee and her dad. Well, not so much her Dad, but definitely his wife. It’s pretty frosty at the minute and has been since well before Christmas. From what I can gather her family are sick to death of the drama and leaching from her dad. Oh dear!
Oh wow! Does your friend know what actually went on with D2?

Reactions: 16

Ooh is that why she’s reusing and recycling stuff?

From when they got married you could tell there was animosity between them as she never calls her Carol.

Maybe Woe is me was her stepmum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Ooh the possibilities are endless...

Dad/meedadzwyf said the house was disgusting:- aimless says she's moving

Dad/meedadzwyf said the kittens were a ridiculously self-indulgent and irresponsible move and they weren't taking care of them:- aimless has an 'old family friend' to cat-sit at christmas

Dad/meedadzwyf said they weren't bankrolling any home improvements after funding the duck-up garden:- Aimless resorts to colour blind, pattern blind, tasteless interior design

...and so many other scenarios 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I felt like something wasn’t right as noticed daddy wasn’t round her house nowhere near as much as he used to be. Oh dear no banoffee pie 🥧 for the greedy pig 🐷 anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Good for them! Like we have all said I bet she is insufferable to be around
I am glad her dads wife is standing up to the tit she must put them through
Makes sense why she is appearing to not spending as much , even though she swears her dad gives her no money, bit of a coincidence eh twit features
The web of lies just get bigger and more complex as time goes on !!

Reactions: 19
Great thread title!!
Loving the tea @thequietone and I love how some of you are using crowded butthole 😂😂👌🏻 that is one of my most fave tattle achievements, coming up with that one 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
All aboard! Please take your seats and fasten your seatbelts! You’re flying with Narcissist airlines, flight FU104 going all the way to munchausen city 🤣

There is a slight delay, whilst crowded butthole films even more fake anxiety because the plane is now delayed 30 mins & she’s not in controls guys, the pilot doesnt follow her & wouldn’t let her fly the plane & she’s had to have a bottle of Prosecco, 15 💩 & cried into cat piss smelling Ted 283 times & they haven’t even taken off yet 🤣🤣🤣

She’s achieved what she wanted, stealing the airport drama from Vavron but Vavron filmed her in those pesky studio lights so got her own back 😂
Absolutely perfect this and soooo spot on 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely nothing. It’s weird that everyone either doesn’t know or is keeping it quiet.
Very weird indeed! I know woe is me said they knew him but we need someone who comes with concrete confirmation that they know him. In reality, anyone could make up and account and say they know him.

Another new thread, flying through them. Great thread name as well. Choo choo all aboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely nothing. It’s weird that everyone either doesn’t know or is keeping it quiet.
There’s definitely another element to this. Why would his mother be SO relentless in posting memes about her. Why is Shameless still banging on about him for content yet it’s not enraging them enough to take to the other place to clear his name anonymously. It’s all very bleeping weird.

You’d think one of them from his side would just come forward and say she’s fkn lying 🤥 the woman is batshit crazy 🤪

• Heart
There’s definitely another element to this. Why would his mother be SO relentless in posting memes about her. Why is Shameless still banging on about him for content yet it’s not enraging them enough to take to the other place to clear his name anonymously. It’s all very bleeping weird.
And woe is me appears to have disappeared?😳

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.