Thissinglemama #104 All aboard concord nose- fake anxiety/illness welcome! Get on a train you stupid witch 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if h is back to school today? She didn’t sound ill on that curry video.

Reactions: 10
I’m pretty sure the school was contacted and they said that no staff were allowed to follow parents & that they’d been clarifying that. I’m sure Aimee made it up because there’s always someone who follows her in one of her lies.
Yes don't forget her MH nurse follows her, the lady in M&S follows her, the manager of LUSH follows her, I could go on but you get the gist 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She was only kept from her dads because her mother is a Grade A Cnut
And the next time she’s due at her dads is Easter weekend and we know that she doesn’t allow her to go when it’s some holiday that will see Aimee alone but spends it getting pissed at Shirls. So that poor kids gonna go 6 weeks without seeing her dad

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
It baffles me as to why she has to be kept at home when it’s a celebration period like Easter or Xmas.
My ex husband and his previous wife both had to have their kids Xmas day
So our Xmas was spent on motorway and I hated it, not only for my sake but for the kids also. Just because their parents were spiteful to each other the kids had to suffer.
It just doesn’t make sense to me at all.

You shouldn’t spite the kid

Reactions: 15
It baffles me as to why she has to be kept at home when it’s a celebration period like Easter or Xmas.
My ex husband and his previous wife both had to have their kids Xmas day
So our Xmas was spent on motorway and I hated it, not only for my sake but for the kids also. Just because their parents were spiteful to each other the kids had to suffer.
It just doesn’t make sense to me at all.

You shouldn’t spite the kid
She uses h as a weapon; that kid is clearly a band aid baby to try trap Andy & that didn’t work so now she’s using her as a weapon to spite Andy. As it’s been said on cc, H is now an unlikeable child because of aimlesses influence - I can now see why she buys 2 of everything in their Xmas/easter collection because h will have a witch fit like her mother if Ralph has something she doesn’t.

I really hope Andy does take action, but I think the damage is done

Reactions: 13
She uses h as a weapon; that kid is clearly a band aid baby to try trap Andy & that didn’t work so now she’s using her as a weapon to spite Andy. As it’s been said on cc, H is now an unlikeable child because of aimlesses influence - I can now see why she buys 2 of everything in their Xmas/easter collection because h will have a witch fit like her mother if Ralph has something she doesn’t.

I really hope Andy does take action, but I think the damage is done
I’m a child of an abusive parent family. My parents are still together and I have little time for either of them and I’ve always said I’d never do to my kids what was done to myself and my siblings.

There’s so much damage done to children thanks to their so called parents and it’s such a shame.
like you have rightly pointed out, I think the damage has been done when it comes to H

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Thought I'd save "busy" Aimee time and do her an emergency freezer shopping list so that she always has something in the freezer, because Aimee cannot possibly know in advance what they want to eat.. Despite eating the same things each week! 🙄

So here's 7 meals you can have in the freezer, so you can spend more time wasting your life talking into your camera phone umpteen times a day.

(PS, I only found you a few wks ago and even I know what you eat for tea!)

Emergency Freezer List

Steaks
Chicken with & without bones
M&S breaded chicken
Chicken Nuggets
Burgers
Bacon
M&S garlic bread
M&S potato slices
Pkts steamed veg
Mince
Mac & Cheese
Curly fries
More M&S garlic bread cos 1 isn't enough
More Mac & Cheese as 1 isn't enough either.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That’s the thing we never post on her pages. What we do here is air our opinions. I don’t even watch her videos. I wait for feral to post, no way I’m giving her anymore views.
Yeah same here. I watch her stuff here! I ain’t giving her page the time of day so she can get the views 😂😂
---
Thought I'd save "busy" Aimee time and do her an emergency freezer shopping list so that she always has something in the freezer, because Aimee cannot possibly know in advance what they want to eat.. Despite eating the same things each week! 🙄

So here's 7 meals you can have in the freezer, so you can spend more time wasting your life talking into your camera phone umpteen times a day.

(PS, I only found you a few wks ago and even I know what you eat for tea!)

Emergency Freezer List

Steaks
Chicken with & without bones
M&S breaded chicken
Chicken Nuggets
Burgers
Bacon
M&S garlic bread
M&S potato slices
Pkts steamed veg
Mince
Mac & Cheese
Curly fries
More M&S garlic bread cos 1 isn't enough
More Mac & Cheese as 1 isn't enough either.
And it’s all “harpers favourite”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Just seem Charlis video taking R out for the day.
Where was Shirley? Or does she only go to Aimless's on a Saturday night for food and drink ? When did we ever see Shirley making an effort just herself,with Charli and Ralph? I've never seen our shirls spend time alone with them. Obviously princess Piglet is the favourite Thats a tit mother it's obviously where Shaimless learnt her parenting skills
Aimless is the golden child aka spoilt madam
Shirley wont drive to her, pulls the anxiety card like scruffbag so Charlie always drives to them when in reality scruffbag could easily drive them but hasnt.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shes been a drama queen since day 1.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How much has she changed since those early days!! Her appearance and her voice are massively different now!
still a horrible person though. That will never change!!

Reactions: 20
So in the video with her wine glass, she says Andy picked H up from her, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen anymore and it's Hs grandparents that pick her up so clearly the co-parenting took a bit of a dive

Also, a basal cell carcinoma is really nothing to be dramatic about. I work in the NHS (albeit clerical) but of I had a £ for every time I see that a patient has or had one id be able to spend as much as Aimee does!

That's why I'm taking that video she's made about the police and the crime ref etc with a massive pinch of salt as it's been so obvious before when she is majorly dramatising something. Oh and I was creasing when she apparently didn't know how to say "launched a formal investigation" or whatever it was that Greggy needed to prompt to her.. Beautiful piece of acting

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So she made that enormous mac and cheese on Thursday, harper had 1 portion and it’s never been served up again (we’ve had maccies, and Indian, and steak).

She wants a reality check with those of us who have to make everything count, stretch ingredients and waste as little as possible.

She could have made a smaller portion of mac and cheese, and will she duck have frozen it

Reactions: 19
So in the video with her wine glass, she says Andy picked H up from her, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen anymore and it's Hs grandparents that pick her up so clearly the co-parenting took a bit of a dive

Also, a basal cell carcinoma is really nothing to be dramatic about. I work in the NHS (albeit clerical) but of I had a £ for every time I see that a patient has or had one id be able to spend as much as Aimee does!

That's why I'm taking that video she's made about the police and the crime ref etc with a massive pinch of salt as it's been so obvious before when she is majorly dramatising something. Oh and I was creasing when she apparently didn't know how to say "launched a formal investigation" or whatever it was that Greggy needed to prompt to her.. Beautiful piece of acting
She needed daddy to help her prove her a delivery driver walked into my house. Getting someone else to back up blantant lies is just pathetic

Reactions: 10
So she made that enormous mac and cheese on Thursday, harper had 1 portion and it’s never been served up again (we’ve had maccies, and Indian, and steak).

She wants a reality check with those of us who have to make everything count, stretch ingredients and waste as little as possible.

She could have made a smaller portion of mac and cheese, and will she duck have frozen it
It's probably still sat on the side in the kitchen 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
But she swears on Harpers life she doesn't use filters 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
We work with the police through my job .
First thing they say,when you're being abused or personal info being used is lock down your profiles ,don't engage, ignore . If there's a credible threat they'll do their best to find out who it was but social media owners are notorious for not working with the police .Plus the police Internet team here is swamped and don't have the time or manpower to deal with people bot locking their personal info down.
Not once in 12 years have they ever said to anyone to react to it publicly .
Shes full of tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.