Thissinglemama #100 She wouldn’t lie straight in bed, welcome to crowded buttholes 💯th thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you can get to the end of this TT, you have far more patience than I have!
They've both had more than a couple of drinks!
The brother is so irritating with his weird facials & twittering away. Wendy's fingers are like red sausages!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did he just say the young girls where hot? 🤮
---
If they hadn't mentioned they were brother and sister I would have thought they were a couple 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
What an absolute bleeping weirdo her brother is. Does he have Tourette’s?? Some sort of tic?? Imagine him coming up to you and your mates in a bar 🤮🤮🤮🤮 he gives proper perv vibes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I am absolutely convinced they’re all inbred. Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if aimless and Charlie are a product of brother sister relationship, especially Charlie.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thankyou everyone❤ sorry to bring the mood down, I do wanna see a counseller but I'm one of those who tends to carry on and hope for the best, I mean I'm glad he fucked me over as it means I can find someone who will value me and it's quite funny she's all cocky, it annoys me when I bump into him out and about and he tries talking to my son which ive basically told him to duck off as it confuses the poor boy. I know one day I'll get my 2nd baby and hopefully with someone who loves me and my son
All of us are always here for you to vent or to feel sad - and we will always virtually pick you up and send hugs 🤗 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My mums staying with me at the moment so it’s nice having her here, it’s a lot of things bottled up,I’m sick of bumping into my ex and his new gf with their baby it makes me feel so tit knowing how I miscarried and have to face seeing them all happy, like why was I not enough
I was in the same position sweet heart only he isn't happy still messaging me everyday he only wanted to be there for the baby she got pregnant on purpose doesn't nake seeing her any easier though even though she puts her head down and crosses the road everytime she sees me shite bag 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was in the same position sweet heart only he isn't happy still messaging me everyday he only wanted to be there for the baby she got pregnant on purpose doesn't nake seeing her any easier though even though she puts her head down and crosses the road everytime she sees me shite bag 😂
Oh love I’m sorry you’re in the same boat! How funny she crosses the road though! bleep lol, she just stares at me and smirks, fat twit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Called it, DMs as school shoes! No complaints about the price until harper complains about her feet hurt
duck me they will be painful, I have DMs and I never bloody wear them, they cripple my feet

duck me they will be painful, I have DMs and I never bloody wear them, they cripple my feet
I think DMs are the worse school shoes esp for feet that’s constantly growing. Plenty of shoes out there you can get fitted. But aimless wants brands, she’s a brand bleep
---
Here’s this mornings I’m so tired, had a great weekend with ACTUAL FRIENDS. Needs to reset AKA clean up.

Love how hard she’s tried to prove points of having friends and making memories with harper .. we all know that’s as rare as you washing 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Christ is she still going on about her friends coming round and spending time with her child ???
Clearly a novelty for her
Shut up you old slapper
Back to Monday morning winge not slept ! she can’t help her self can she

Reactions: 22
So basically that whole video was justifying why she’s tired from doing things normal mums and families do on a normal weekend? Going shopping, seeing friends etc

you can tell her and Harper do duck all usually just glued to tv and electronics

our average weekend involves weekly food shop, sport for 2 of 3 kids, house work, usually either a birthday party or two or we have a friend over for play date or sleep over. Family swimming & the gym plus a day out somewhere or a big long walk and I cook full Sunday lunch (without moaning) and meal prep for the week …. That makes the whole weekend pretty busy and I don’t find myself complaining how tired I am it’s just normal basic life! And unlike Aimee I actually do have a chronic nerve pain issue which I take appropriate long term medication for

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is she pretending to be mother of the year ? That's a normal weekend wiith kids .She's got no clue .
Of course she's tired ,it's moaning Monday for her .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.