Thissinglemama #100 She wouldn’t lie straight in bed, welcome to crowded buttholes 💯th thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And til toks " community standards" are in the gutter, along with the pair of them...just vile😡
I reported and surprise, no violations!!
A few have commented on her crappy comment; won’t be long til Aimee turns off comments rather than address them

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She reads here 😂 no one leaves these comments on her TikTok, we give her content coz she’s got nothing else to talk about. Surely she doesn’t get paid for talking about trolls 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s too flipping funny at this point
Posting more IG pics to prove she really does have mates

Is this a man’s hand? When she took harper and her friend out yesterday?
So eagle eyed lolol
Well it’s not Aimee’s hand is it?
She took the pic and from the front not from where “the hand” was

• Haha
Funny how all those comments we don’t see because TikTok “hides them” is just what she’s read on here

I’m assuming what she means is harper twists hair is short in those pictures. Finally actually looking after her child properly and getting her a hair cut

Reactions: 13
No one cares though, like!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She is more arsed than proving us wrong, than actually parenting her child.
it amuses me how much we dictate her day to day.
Can we get paid for giving you content ideas? Use that word loosely btw.

• Haha
😂😂😂 like i said us here give her content !!

Shes not a liar, she doesnt read here BUT all those comments were here ffs man lol her & her arse licks are so deluded

• Haha
Imagine having your crappy-comments filter set to include 'Christmas pjs' 🙄🤥

Of course you read those comments here you blithering bamboon!!

• Haha
Filtered comments 😂😂
Shame tik tok don't filter the shite the doberhuns come out with😡
Hi Shameless 👋👋👋👋

Is this a man’s hand? When she took harper and her friend out yesterday?
It does look like a man’s hand but it could just be her dad
---
So she implied that tiktok filters out the comments but why would it filter out the kids are wearing Xmas jamas? It doesn’t filter out things like that. The only thing it would filter would be swear words etc.

Reactions: 9
🤣🤣 I knew the Christmas pjs comment would rattle her hiya aimless 👋🏻

Also, if random people on the internet can determine when harper had a haircut, you aren’t safeguarding her as much as you like to think

Just admit you read here, you can’t help yourself 🤣🤣🤣 the facade that tik tok filters out all the comments that conviniently match what we say here is just hysterical 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣 I knew the Christmas pjs comment would rattle her hiya aimless 👋🏻

Also, if random people on the internet can determine when harper had a haircut, you aren’t safeguarding her as much as you like to think

Just admit you read here, you can’t help yourself 🤣🤣🤣 the facade that tik tok filters out all the comments that conviniently match what we say here is just hysterical 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is that what she said? Because Harpers had her hair cut? Can’t say I even noticed 😂😂😂 I haven’t had chance to go back to the video to read the comments but I thought it was because the cat had got bigger, no??

Reactions: 7
Harper always looks like she’s just got out of bed and has been dragged through a bush. I don’t understand why some parents think it’s okay to always have their kids looking sooo unkept. She’s got enough time to sit there putting a full face of clown makeup on so why can’t she at least brush her kids hair???

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.