Thissinglemama #100 She wouldn’t lie straight in bed, welcome to crowded buttholes 💯th thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, strange no mention of the eye or the antibiotics
love that she’s letting Harold go to school in new dr martins without any breaking in or anything - her feet will throb by home time - great parenting!
also which 9 year old still has a story read to them at bedtime ?? her mates are going to take the pee out of her if they find that out - great parenting!!
I still read to my son and he's same age as harper 😬 well I read a few pages and he reads a few. I also sing a wee song I've sang to him since he was born while stroking his forehead to get him to sleep he's outcold in 2 minutes his friends know all about the wee song he has no shame in telling them lol his friends mums love him because he thinks nothing of giving his friends a row if they don't do what their mum tells them 🤣 I draw the line at saying tit like hammy Sammy ive rarely used baby words around him and he has an extensive vocabulary he's like a wee old man the things he comes away with though lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I still read to my son and he's same age as harper 😬 well I read a few pages and he reads a few. I also sing a wee song I've sang to him since he was born while stroking his forehead to get him to sleep he's outcold in 2 minutes his friends know all about the wee song he has no shame in telling them lol his friends mums love him because he thinks nothing of giving his friends a row if they don't do what their mum tells them 🤣 I draw the line at saying tit like hammy Sammy ive rarely used baby words around him and he has an extensive vocabulary he's like a wee old man the things he comes away with though lol
Total respect to you, but you probably have meals with him, take him places, actually converse with him
Aimee can’t be arsed

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Total respect to you, but you probably have meals with him, take him places, actually converse with him
Aimee can’t be arsed
yeah we all eat together as a family unless my husband is working really late then its just me my son and daughter, and we do have days out we haven't this weekend though cause my wheelchair is away getting fixed but he has plenty activities on during the week football boxing and swimming 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s utterly disgraceful. As far as comments go that one she’s replying to isn’t bad and she’s just shown what a horrible witch she is.
That’s exactly why I don’t post on her threads any more the people are vile

Reactions: 8
She’s acting all mum of the year… just as mothers days approaching.. wonder if there’s some kind of ad coming up (like the nails one) I’m such a busy mum, I don’t have time to go have my nails done and this set is amazing for busy mums on the go!
She actually replied to someone saying they loved her nail colour saying all will be revealed soon so you could be right

• Angry
  • Sick
What is the need for 'first comment' she ain't bothered if you were 1st, 21st or another number. The way her dogs go after people with the comments and she doesn't do anything. Yet will do a clap back at a truthful comment is shocking.

Her Huns are absolutely vile !!! 😡😡😡😡
bleeping DISGUSTING LYNNE POWELL
AND GRAINNE R!!!! 🤬🤬🤬
Who wants followers like that hey Aimee??? That Grainne is always in her comments giving people tit. She’s a bleeping troll! She thinks she’s hard clapping back to people who challenge Aimee with disgraceful comments like that. HANG YOUR HEADS BOTH OF YOU!! Karma comes back, whatever you put out will come back threefold

• Heart
Reactions: 20
bleeping DISGUSTING LYNNE POWELL
AND GRAINNE R!!!! 🤬🤬🤬
Who wants followers like that hey Aimee??? That Grainne is always in her comments giving people tit. She’s a bleeping troll! She thinks she’s hard clapping back to people who challenge Aimee with disgraceful comments like that. HANG YOUR HEADS BOTH OF YOU!! Karma comes back, whatever you put out will come back threefold
And til toks " community standards" are in the gutter, along with the pair of them...just vile😡
I reported and surprise, no violations!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She actually replied to someone saying they loved her nail colour saying all will be revealed soon so you could be right
Honestly if she does then she needs reporting for fake advertising, because we all know come that ad being released she’ll be down to get her claws back

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.