Thissinglemama #100 She wouldn’t lie straight in bed, welcome to crowded buttholes 💯th thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of the day she can clap back all she wants and act smug that she can prove the photos are from this weekend. Like people have already said, more than likely she messaged one of the women inviting her and her daughter for H, and then that woman has invited the other friends and made out like they can all catch up when in reality it’s probably because she doesn’t want to be with just aimless. There was no nights in when she “miscarried”, broke up with both boyfriends, sitting in the garden making sad music videos. And she can say they were round but didn’t mention it it but we know that’s bullshit due to the amount she’s posted and talked about this weekend, she’d desperately show off any time she was with friends

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Funny how all those comments we don’t see because TikTok “hides them” is just what she’s read on here

I’m assuming what she means is harper twists hair is short in those pictures. Finally actually looking after her child properly and getting her a hair cut
Still looks like it’s not seen a brush though

Reactions: 11
Her mum has man hands and Aimee can’t do anything with her kid on her own
It wasn’t Wendys hand
Wendy went to the local pub where she lives with her adored brother Cliff Dickhards

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This pic makes me so sad! You’d think she’d at least brush her daughters hair poor poor child
I know , she just doesn’t give a tit about her does she
She should take pride in her child , it’s just proof there is no thought about her , if she cared she would care about her child’s needs

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.