Thissinglemama #100 She wouldn’t lie straight in bed, welcome to crowded buttholes 💯th thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she will raise a glass of Kylie to celebrate tonight 🥂🍾🥳

Because to be fair, without tattle she’d be a nobody by now 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So child free this weekend and what has she done? Tidy the bathroom? And pop to her ‘happy place’ M&S 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It may have already been said as I'm catching up but she promotes a new mascara and the flow My day has a swollen eye. Hmmmmm

Reactions: 14
Wahoo! Cheers to 💯 and many more to come!

Off to treat myself to some cremated steak and a bottle of Kylie 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The thickness on those earthenware mugs she drinks from makes me heave ... bleeping awful ... and who in the bleeping bare necessities eats off Disney plates ! bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The thickness on those earthenware mugs she drinks from makes me heave ... bleeping awful ... and who in the bleeping bare necessities eats off Disney plates ! bleep.
Indeed...I bloody detest thick mugs.....mind you she is supported by thick mugs it makes perfect sense she slurps from one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Assuming she did the bathroom standard clean reset this weekend, why three toothbrushes and 4/5 cleansers cluttering up the sink? She has storage right there but can't even be arsed to set a bottle down in the right place!

Reactions: 18
Just out of curiosity I’ve just gone back and read her first few threads as I’ve only been around the past 6 months or so .
Nothings changed since then except she seemed to go live a bit more it seems . Still a scruffy , dirty woman , spending money on useless shite & ignoring her child

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread 100 already! I’ve been here since thread 1 who else?❤
Not me.....I only came to Tattle after I saw stuff about No Verbal Filter on FB.....then I started watching Paul the Pedalo Breach, had to stop watching his vile antics, then I watched the Shann drama, Buzztex the scammer, Mankey Manley, Beggy Hale, CJ the dog abuser...then I fell into the Aimless rabbit hole 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Not me.....I only came to Tattle after I saw stuff about No Verbal Filter on FB.....then I started watching Paul the Pedalo Breach, had to stop watching his vile antics, then I watched the Shann drama, Buzztex the scammer, Mankey Manley, Beggy Hale....then I fell into the Aimless rabbit hole 🤣🤣
Some crackers there😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some crackers there😂😂😂
Let's not forget MomaB, Mum on the run, Pokerbiatch.....ffs, the more I watch these skanks the more I'm glad I'm a "normal" retired lady with nothing better to do than remind myself that thank duck I ain't them 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy 100th Thread everyone 🥂🥂🥂
I came across our Aims when H had a fall at school and grazed her knees, think it wasn’t long after that I came across the thread, could be wrong but it feels like a lifetime ago 😂

Reactions: 16
Happy 100th Thread everyone 🥂🥂🥂
I came across our Aims when H had a fall at school and grazed her knees, think it wasn’t long after that I came across the thread, could be wrong but it feels like a lifetime ago 😂
That’s when I first saw her too and thought what a head you are 😂😂😂 wasn’t long after that I saw her video about Tattle and how people are writing horrendous things so obvs came over for a nosey, to see only about 8 very mild comments 😂. From there it escalated to Womens Aid and radio interviews and here we are. What a journey and to be honest, she did it all herself, if she had never mentioned Tattle and been so cocky I imagine her threads would probably be slow or have died a death!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Assuming she did the bathroom standard clean reset this weekend, why three toothbrushes and 4/5 cleansers cluttering up the sink? She has storage right there but can't even be arsed to set a bottle down in the right place!
Exactly, she is a slob who does not tidy after herself to stop her house getting in that state. Then tries to blame half term and poor Ralph being there for 2 days !!!! Always an excuse, when the issue is always you Aimless.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.