Thissinglemama #100 She wouldn’t lie straight in bed, welcome to crowded buttholes 💯th thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my child was dished up that I’d be making sure they never ate at that house again. That’s absolutely abysmal, why does harper get a tit ton of cheese on the side of cheese croquettes and halloumi fries?!

aimless you may have checked with jasmin about her dinner so you both should be bleeping ashamed that the poor kids been given dinner not even fit for the bin
She probably offered her vegetables like Harper had, but the kid probably has a beige diet anyway if she eats plain, unseasoned chicken. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
If my child was dished up that I’d be making sure they never ate at that house again. That’s absolutely abysmal, why does harper get a tit ton of cheese on the side of cheese croquettes and halloumi fries?!

aimless you may have checked with jasmin about her dinner so you both should be bleeping ashamed that the poor kids been given dinner not even fit for the bin
She's taking the piss now😳

Reactions: 9
OK we know!!
Doing her best?? She spends more time shopping, applying make up and making crappy TikTok’s than she does cooking a decent meal!

If she put more effort into cooking and meal prep than her own needs, food wouldn’t look better regurgitated than it did before it’s eaten

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There are instructions on the packet which tells you how to cook the drumsticks Aimless! So much waste that the majority of us can’t afford.
It's just for content. We have all seen her burn the shite out of hundreds of chicken drumsticks before and all of a sudden she's asking if they're cooked? 🙄
Nahhhhh, she's just cooked them for the specified time and not realised roasting doesn't mean crucifying! 🥴
She's just saying dumb stuff to ramp up her engagement to make more cash! 🙄

Sucking her fingers at the end is absolutely disgusting! 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I bet it's all a front and behind closed doors she's raging jealous of you, even though she's the one who apparently has it all. There is 100% better out there for you. There's always another option, always another chapter being written. You will be OK because you've got your little lad and your mum beside you. And us ugly bitter tattle twats of course 🥰
Love you nasty tattle trolls ;) ❤ Aimee I hope you step on a plug you nob

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Thankyou everyone❤ sorry to bring the mood down, I do wanna see a counseller but I'm one of those who tends to carry on and hope for the best, I mean I'm glad he fucked me over as it means I can find someone who will value me and it's quite funny she's all cocky, it annoys me when I bump into him out and about and he tries talking to my son which ive basically told him to duck off as it confuses the poor boy. I know one day I'll get my 2nd baby and hopefully with someone who loves me and my son
Everything happens for a reason my lovely and he was only your 'Mr right now' not 'Mr. Right'. Trust in the universes plan for you and your happy ending IS COMING!
Until then, be happy for the freedom and the unconditional love from your little lad and Mum. You don't need your ex to be happy. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Love you nasty tattle trolls ;) ❤ Aimee I hope you step on a plug you nob
I could do a long speech saying his loss etc. But you’re worth a 1000000 of him, right now it’s hurting, but there will come a time when it won’t, you’re grieving the MC again ,and also grieving the life you had planned. But you will have that life, and you know what? It’ll be even better than what you imagined. Don’t ever feel alone, there is always one of us mooching around here. We don’t know each other, but we all care about each other, not bad for a bunch of gnarly old trolls ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am a few pages behind but Wendy just popped up on my fyp again and I had to comment. Her with her hand on her brothers leg throughout the majority of the video 🤢also them calling short people umpa lunpas. Such crass behaviour, obviously had a few wines. Bit of Sunday hotpot and a side of incest 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I am a few pages behind but Wendy just popped up on my fyp again and I had to comment. Her with her hand on her brothers leg throughout the majority of the video 🤢also them calling short people umpa lunpas. Such crass behaviour, obviously had a few wines. Bit of Sunday hotpot and a side of incest 😬
That Uncle Knob Head gives me the creeps!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ewww wtf is that white thing flapping around under the first drumstick she put on harpers friends plate??? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 It’s literally moving!!

IMG_5511.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
If you can get to the end of this TT, you have far more patience than I have!
They've both had more than a couple of drinks!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Bloody pair of weird freaks! Whole family are bleeping odd!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.