Thissinglemama #100 She wouldn’t lie straight in bed, welcome to crowded buttholes 💯th thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimee is seriously saying she reads 9 yo Harper a story of a night?
The lies just roll out don’t they?

IMG_3900.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You’ve posted vids all weekend saying what u are doing .. then posted a vid this morning recapping it all again.. can tell she never does owt

Reactions: 22
Can you imagine having such a busy weekend and then having to go to a real job on Monday morning

Reactions: 19
This morning's pointless video, a recap of the weekend which has been already fully documented and the return of 'me eyes are in the back of me 'ead', frubilicious, cakey and hammy sammy.
Poor diddums, shattered having to actually parent and not guzzle fizzy wine and eye-duck herself all weekend.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Oh to have the exhausting life of aimless

Shopping, movie nights (with other people to entertain her kid) and the occasional ‘room reset’

What she described was barely an active weekend for most people, no doubt her ‘social battery’ has run out though

But it’s fine, she can drop harper at school and then just go back to bed, unlike some folk who work full time!

Hard life

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh to have the exhausting life of aimless

Shopping, movie nights (with other people to entertain her kid) and the occasional ‘room reset’

What she described was barely an active weekend for most people, no doubt her ‘social battery’ has run out though

But it’s fine, she can drop harper at school and then just go back to bed, unlike some folk who work full time!

Hard life
Can see the comments being off soon after that 'poor me' shitshow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That was barely barely a days activities for normal families but she makes it into a huge weekend deal .

Friday night ,we had friends round ,as did thr kids
Saturday morning ,left the house with 8am as our lad was playing football down country. After the match ,we made a family afternoon of it ....cinema,meal out ,shopping ,got home about 9ish ,had a game of monopoly with nibbles before bed .
Yesterday ,housework in morning ,made the roast dinner, did food shop ,prepped packed lunches for the week,sorted out uniforms,pe kits etc,caught up on tv
Fresh as a daisy at work this morning .

And THAT Aimless ,is a normal family weekend that no one needs a dozen videos about

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's absolutely pathetic, trying to convince herself and everyone else that she's Mother Earth!!

• Haha
She’s acting all mum of the year… just as mothers days approaching.. wonder if there’s some kind of ad coming up (like the nails one) I’m such a busy mum, I don’t have time to go have my nails done and this set is amazing for busy mums on the go!

Reactions: 12
I just love how the eye never got mentioned again, never shown antibiotics, it cleared up within a day. She is the most blatant liar, her huns must be thick as two short planks
---
Think she forgot the slimming filter this morning 🤣🤣
It’s the dressing gown!! It adds 30lbs!!! :rolleyes: She never eats anything, she’s skin and bone
Her hair is absolutely rank

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes, strange no mention of the eye or the antibiotics
love that she’s letting Harold go to school in new dr martins without any breaking in or anything - her feet will throb by home time - great parenting!
also which 9 year old still has a story read to them at bedtime ?? her mates are going to take the pee out of her if they find that out - great parenting!!

Reactions: 16
Called it, DMs as school shoes! No complaints about the price until harper complains about her feet hurt
I’m currently trying break in the same pair (adult size) it’s a nightmare as all DMs are to begin with poor kid will be in agony at school

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Aimee:
Saturday .. shopping, friends around, ordered takeaway,
Sunday .. took kids play centre, cooked chicken legs and cheesy things things

VERSUS

Me:
Saturday .. took doggy for a walk, made cupcakes with grandchild no 3, grandchildren no 4,5 & 7 plus their dog got dropped off at mine, cooked all 4 of them a very small meal of mini sausages, mash and mushy peas, all of us plus hubs and both dogs went for a walk, played monopoly, scrabble, matching, snap, hungry hippos. Let the kids make their own sandwiches each, cleaned the mess away, son came back for his kids and dog, made him a toastie, cooked me, hubs, grandchild no 3 chicken and bacon pasta, took dog for a walk via shops, bought us all an ice lolly, played Switch with grandchild no 3, she went to bed, watched TV til my own bedtime but had a tidy up and unloaded the dishwasher

Sunday ..Took doggy for a walk, went to Dunelm with no 3 her mum and hubs, had a light bite their and did a bit of shopping, pet shop next door so stocked up on doggy stuff, hubs dropped me, no 3 and her mum off at the park and went home to drop off shopping and then bring dog back to the park, all had a game of footie at the park, went home, cooked a full roast, grandchild no 6 got brought back by his dad, all had a roast and I cleaned up and doggy did have a late walk as well too

I think I win against Aimee lolol
And that my lovely twattlers was a relaxing weekend and I’m in my 60’s lol

• Heart
Yes, strange no mention of the eye or the antibiotics
love that she’s letting Harold go to school in new dr martins without any breaking in or anything - her feet will throb by home time - great parenting!
also which 9 year old still has a story read to them at bedtime ?? her mates are going to take the pee out of her if they find that out - great parenting!!
I remember on one of her lives when Harper was on with her and someone mentioned about reading a book for bed and Harper said ‘I don’t read books’

• Haha
  • Sad
Oh love I’m sorry you’re in the same boat! How funny she crosses the road though! bleep lol, she just stares at me and smirks, fat twit
Oh mines is a fat twit aswell 🤣🤣 got a arse like the back of a bus and a face that looks like its been hit by one 🤣. Just stare and smirk back honey will annoy her more than seeing your hurt. She crosses the road because she knows what she's done she knows she trapped him and knows that I know. I just stare right through her and her face gets redder and redder she gets all flustered and rushes away even though my heart is beating so fast sick feeling in stomach and throat goes all tight I will be damned before I let her see that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
God help her if she had to get up and go and an actual proper days work today! Jeez!!

Aimee is seriously saying she reads 9 yo Harper a story of a night?
The lies just roll out don’t they?

View attachment 2780811
I was just about to say the same thing!
Very unlikely as that would interfere with her secret snack/dessert time which she regularly indulges in.

I see the 'Glomama' awards are lurking about again. is Ehmey trying her best to get nominated for that nonsense again with her 1 weekend of normal life when you have a child? With the backlash Glomama received last time from giving Ehmey just the weekly award, I expect that's never going to happen again!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.