Thissinglemama #100 She wouldn’t lie straight in bed, welcome to crowded buttholes 💯th thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she has it so hard doesn’t she! I’ve felt so depressed and suicidal all week and I’ve just carried on lol
I can’t read this and run
Please go talk to someone if you are feeling low xx or let it all out in here xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Bless you 😔 please don't bottle it up, it has to go somewhere. Can you talk to somebody? X
My mums staying with me at the moment so it’s nice having her here, it’s a lot of things bottled up,I’m sick of bumping into my ex and his new gf with their baby it makes me feel so tit knowing how I miscarried and have to face seeing them all happy, like why was I not enough

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
There are instructions on the packet which tells you how to cook the drumsticks Aimless! So much waste that the majority of us can’t afford.

Reactions: 12
God she has it so hard doesn’t she! I’ve felt so depressed and suicidal all week and I’ve just carried on lol
It wouldn’t be the same here or on earth without you Sazza. Pls know we are always here to listen ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My mums staying with me at the moment so it’s nice having her here, it’s a lot of things bottled up,I’m sick of bumping into my ex and his new gf with their baby it makes me feel so tit knowing how I miscarried and have to face seeing them all happy, like why was I not enough
I think you should speak to your doctor about seeing a grief counsellor. You definitely need someone qualified to help you. Much love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As you know from Tattle, People are very very rarely as happy and perfect as they portray to the world. He's your ex. You know his flaws. I doubt very much he treats her any better. New baby = stress. If he fucked you over to be with her, highly likely he will do it again sooner or later. You got this. Keep tattling, reaching out and making us all laugh

• Heart
Reactions: 30
There are instructions on the packet which tells you how to cook the drumsticks Aimless! So much waste that the majority of us can’t afford.
I have bought those drumsticks before for a family BBQ. You get about 20 bits in the box
All for 1 adult and 2 kids, yet Harper doesn’t like chicken on the bone

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you have to keep making videos to declare much others peoples options don’t bother you, other peoples opinions DO bother you 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Much like repeatedly professing how happy/content you are or how your house is full of love and joy.

No one asked, it’s yourself you are trying to convince

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As you know from Tattle, People are very very rarely as happy and perfect as they portray to the world. He's your ex. You know his flaws. I doubt very much he treats her any better. New baby = stress. If he fucked you over to be with her, highly likely he will do it again sooner or later. You got this. Keep tattling, reaching out and making us all laugh
This is spot on! 💯 ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thankyou everyone❤ sorry to bring the mood down, I do wanna see a counseller but I'm one of those who tends to carry on and hope for the best, I mean I'm glad he fucked me over as it means I can find someone who will value me and it's quite funny she's all cocky, it annoys me when I bump into him out and about and he tries talking to my son which ive basically told him to duck off as it confuses the poor boy. I know one day I'll get my 2nd baby and hopefully with someone who loves me and my son

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So glad you’ve spoken out and you have support.
your ex is an ex for a reason. You were and are too good for him. One day it’ll make perfect sense, but for now take every day as it comes.

Always remember we are here for you (and anyone else who may be struggling) ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thankyou everyone❤ sorry to bring the mood down, I do wanna see a counseller but I'm one of those who tends to carry on and hope for the best, I mean I'm glad he fucked me over as it means I can find someone who will value me and it's quite funny she's all cocky, it annoys me when I bump into him out and about and he tries talking to my son which ive basically told him to duck off as it confuses the poor boy. I know one day I'll get my 2nd baby and hopefully with someone who loves me and my son
Oh you definitely will, I'm sure many of us can identify with how you're feeling right now at some level, I known I can!
You will get there, keep talking, there's always someone to listen, even if they don't always have the answers, one day this will all be history, I promise you!❤

• Heart
My love, I'm proof that you WILL get the future you wish for - I got mine! I was a long time waiting to see the silver lining but once I realised how much healthier my world was without him, things went from strength to strength 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I bet it's all a front and behind closed doors she's raging jealous of you, even though she's the one who apparently has it all. There is 100% better out there for you. There's always another option, always another chapter being written. You will be OK because you've got your little lad and your mum beside you. And us ugly bitter tattle twats of course 🥰

• Heart
If my child was dished up that I’d be making sure they never ate at that house again. That’s absolutely abysmal, why does harper get a tit ton of cheese on the side of cheese croquettes and halloumi fries?!

aimless you may have checked with jasmin about her dinner so you both should be bleeping ashamed that the poor kids been given dinner not even fit for the bin

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.