Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
“Future plans” Jesus just shut up Sarah. Get your head out of your arse and wake up. Rob has zero intention of leaving the Navy, none. Hes going to be in the navy probably for at least the next 10 years. You are going to be living in Fareham for the next decade; the end. There is no moving to Aberdeen, there is no moving to bloody Qatar or Abu Dabi or wherever the fuck it is. Its all fantasy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Not excusing her behaviour and neglectful parenting but that story today is very worrying. I think she needs professional helping fairly urgently. How her parents don’t see that, let alone Sinbad, is pretty odd.
I’ve lost so much sympathy for her, I’m at the stage where I don’t know if I want to keep reading her thread. She’s a troubled woman, undoubtedly. But my gut feeling is she’s quite manipulative and I don’t think her folks will be on IG so don’t see what we saw today or at any point. I can’t help think they’ve probably tried to help her over the years but I’m not sure she ever sees any issue with how she feels and behaves so what can they do? We all know that Rob could walk away from the Navy tomorrow and she’d be fine for a while but not forever.

She needs to help herself first and foremost because I don’t think she’s at the point of being sectioned, so what can her mum and dad do? Relocate and bring up the kids so Sarah has more time to indulge herself living in the past and not have to face the fact she doesn’t want to be a mum?

Sorry if this sounds harsh, I’m normally quite sympathetic to mental health struggles. But I think she is an adult with capacity who enjoys getting attention online and people thinking she’s hard done by who will never be happy until she realises what her issues are and wants to get help

• Heart
Reactions: 20

GPort

VIP Member
It speaks volumes that the only photo she could post of herself with her mother in law is a decade old.
Remember this is Sarah we are talking about, the woman who takes photos of a fridge or a dead bird. The “always take the photos, guys” woman.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I'm not at all surprised Isla is struggling. She has watched her mother on the verge of a breakdown, her half term has been spend in a car driving the length of the country, had a short visit with her Dad and is now back in school without any proper downtime. The kid is probably emotionally and physically knackered.

Sarah's narrative is the same every time he is away. Hates the navy, hates living down south, not the life she wanted blah, blah. Isla will have picked up on this. Imagine being a child who has spend her entire life in England but her own mum refuses to refer to the house they live in as home.

Sarah is a broken record. A woman on the edge. She either has to put her big girl pants on and accept this is the life she has signed up to for the next few years or move back to Scotland now whilst he finishes his service or take the hit of the pension and tell him he has to leave seeing as he apparently has the skills which will land him a much better paid job out of the navy.

• Heart

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
It cracks her up that her daughter & her have a same face shape. Genetics are hilarious. 🙄🫠

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
The obsession she has with where her parents live is seriously unhealthy. She is obsessed with her past and clearly wishes she could still be living like that. She has so many issues.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
“The past two weeks whilst I’ve been down south”. Who says that about being at home? You’re at home Sarah, in your house, that you bought, in the town where your children have spent all of their lives. How can she not see that being so disconnected is worrying? She’s emotional and then doing a ten hour drive alone with the kids? She’s a danger to be on the road and her family are neglecting her by allowing her to do it. You could see in the first story when she wa wandering around town her face was puffy and swollen, it wouldn’t surprise me if she’d been in town because she had stormed out or said she needed some space

Sarah either grow up and get on with it or get therapy. Clearly you are depressed and verging on the edge of a major breakdown and need help. Urgent help.

Reactions: 19

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
All siblings fight but you are right Sarah completely oblivious and it shows how showing off infront of Sarah's camera is so important to Isla and Lachlan. Most children would wonder why their mum was filming herself. For these two there is real competition for airtime on her camera.

• Sad

GPort

VIP Member
She is the one of the last “instamums” to still have some kind of “mama/bump” name. All of the others have rebranded and found a new niche. Lara is now some finance guru, Jess is a journal coach, Lucie does fashion.
Sarah is still trying to cling on to ThisMamaLife even though her audience has moved on. She’s still trying to edit vlogs from a year ago FFS. Does she really think anyone cares to watch them?

• Heart

Olli1510

VIP Member
She posts the pic of where she went to school every time she visits her mum..it’s not hogwarts love, no one was remotely interested the first time let alone the 7th! Such a boring bitch

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Just watching the story in the car, wow Isla 😱. The way she was elbowing Lachlan and the face on her. Sarah put your bloody phone away and sort out your daughters behaviour. I wonder if she actually looked at that story and saw how her favourite child was behaving. Little madam 😡

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
It is NOT normal that the kids are “frustrated/resentful” after their Dad arrives home after working away for a WEEK. What nonsense is she filling their heads with? The problem is SARAH. She is the one with all the issues and problems - and she’s projecting everything onto her kids. Rob must surely get pissed off with her constantly posting this kind of negative bollocks for all the world to see?!

• Heart

lexi5436

It made me really uncomfortable that she’s scared Isla’s private thoughts with her followers. Then whilst trying to explain put ‘haha’ in the caption. It’s a serious subject, these are her child’s feelings. Stop acting like a 10 year old girl writing haha all the time. Nobody is laughing.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Can you imagine if this was Rob speaking about Sarah in this derogatory way? It’s almost borderline abusive in my opinion - emotionally manipulating him and trashing him & his job etc