This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Rob must be busy because I haven't heard from him much"....... Or maybe he is fed up with your bitchy comments about his job an can't be arsed to listen to your pity party.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my goodness the amount of Botox in Sarah’s face! This is a picture of her frowning. Maybe that’s why people think she is positive they don’t listen to the negative moaning and just look at the expressionless face paralysed by too much botox!
She needs to stop pumping that tit into her face. Its not doing her any favours.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Ooh my profilo must be working I look soooo glowy!”
Her face looks like a rubber mask of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That lunchbox is full of crap. Also I assume in the fridge over night? So crackers and oatcakes in the fridge, making them cold and stale. I guess the banana and apple are ok, but less processed carbs and crap would help. Also why is she buggering about at midnight? What does she do all evening?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her whole content is just procrastinating!!! Just go to bed at a decent time and stop show us boring tit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s always been like this. In the old house she would be up at midnight and beyond doing completely unnecessary pointless DIY. Shes not right upstairs at all.

Reactions: 11
Recap:

* Huge congrats to everyone’s favourite positive mama for remembering to take both kids Christmas presents to Aberdeen!
* The Knotts appeared to stop at Rob’s parents longer than it takes four people to pee. A Christmas miracle! Sarah exclaimed she loves to see the cousins playing together - but not enough for them all to meet again next Christmas
* Sarah had two weeks of fulfilment “at home” - no not Holland or the Middle East, Aberdeen sillies!
* Sarah was very ill whilst in the motherland, worse than anyone else who had been unwell at the same time, natch.
* She cried when Holland were knocked out of the World Cup but refused to allow her English children support England
* For reasons none of us can comprehend, Mama has been promoted! In addition to this, she’s foregoing her day off to go back to full time. Given all her content seems to be around how busy she is, this is a perplexing turn of events.
* After school clubs and enforced activities are still the way. Don’t worry about the kiddos though, they are fuelled by cheesy pasta in a weaning receptacle in the car on the way to swimming/football/dancing/gymnastics (or anything that means Sarah doesn’t have to spend time with them)
* Posts of Lachlan are always adorned with “bless him” after something happened that may be related to his behaviour. Sarah seemed more miffed that something was said rather than addressing whatever it is head on and Lachlan was again pushed to the wayside. We care whether or not he’s ok
* Rob appears to be signing up for allllll the drafts (hope that’s the right word). Plot twist - like Gerald from The Fully Monty, he left his job years ago and spends the time anywhere he can that doesn’t involve him being criticised/emasculated/nagged.
* Sarah hates the Navy more than she hates the fact she couldn’t attend a PR holiday. And that’s saying something. She’s not even pretending to hide her contempt of Rob’s career and instead of being trolls, it’s people here who show concern that the kids are old enough to pick up their mum’s resentment of it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah, sticking up photos of the sea against the travel lodge wall so it looks like a port hole when he facetimes her.
Meeting them in Costas rather than off the ship 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She had to go back to Aldi because she forgot a few things. Has she ever heard of making a list? Like anyone can do it once or twice but this ape does it every week. God almighty nobody is perfectly organised all the time least of all me but she is just a disaster she can’t do anything without making a production of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How is she going to cope with working full time, when will she get all her treatments and forgotten shopping 😝

Reactions: 13
How is she going to cope with working full time, when will she get all her treatments and forgotten shopping 😝
I feel sorry for the kids but I can tell you I am right here for the absolute tit show this working full time will be. She already is the most disorganised, least logical, make a mountain out of a molehill type person already and that’s with a supposed day off to assist.
Buckle up folks, this ride is about to become even more interesting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Definitely some photoshopping in that photo. Her legs look really very weird, as does the Thunderbird hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.