This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If hes been granted compassionate leave id say its one of his parents that have died.
I agree sadly. If Sarah has been told not to post by the family, the she really should NOT post. That includes alluding to anything to do with the bereavement. Poor Rob if he is trying to run interference between his family and her at the moment.

Reactions: 7
Whatever has happened, whether it’s to her or Robs family, she needs to get off Instagram! All that bullsh*t “I need to carry on” - no she doesn’t. She just can’t stop! She needs to get off that app and give her self some headspace, for the sake of her own mental health.

Whatever has happened, whether it’s to her or Robs family, she needs to get off Instagram! All that bullsh*t “I need to carry on” - no she doesn’t. She just can’t stop! She needs to get off that app and give her self some headspace, for the sake of her own mental health.
Sarah is ultimately ancillary to this as it is a member of Sinbad’s family. Therefore the questions are: what do I need to do to help Sinbad and his family cope? What do they specifically want and not want me to do? These are the primary questions to be asked. Not - what do I need to do for ME? That is secondary and, in a functional and healthy support role, you do not adopt sub-optimal coping strategies that would cause further upset to those who need support. Ie “so sorry your dad’s died - I need to go to the pub and get smashed to help me cope with supporting you.”

Last edited:
Its robs family. And as its robs family its not someone who sarah was close to - seeing as she doesnt appear to have any kind of real relationship with anyone from his family. She will have been wetting her knickers that shes got something to use for content.

Roberts Mum has passed away. Easily found and confirmed on his on Facebook page.
That’s very sad. I’m sorry for him and his family. I hope he’s able to be with his Dad and other family for a few days at least and they are able to support each other.

Reactions: 8
I think she runs his Facebook too
Some of the posts are very ‘Sarah’ in their writing. Poor lads lost his Mam and the woman is making it all about her. Hope he grows a backbone finally and sees just how pushed out his family were despite her swanning off to Scotland all the time!

Reactions: 10
Imagine posting ads when your husbands mum has died. His mum. Disgusting 🤢 I’m sorry but it is

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Some of the posts are very ‘Sarah’ in their writing. Poor lads lost his Mam and the woman is making it all about her. Hope he grows a backbone finally and sees just how pushed out his family were despite her swanning off to Scotland all the time!
She’s a classic narcissist. All about herself.

Reactions: 6
That is very sad. Very sorry to hear that. I hope he is being supported by his wider family and is able to spend his leave with them.

Let’s hope this very sad situation will lead to a wider assessment of how and when the children are spending time with wider family. His dad will need a lot of support.

I also agree re the ads - it is unspeakable but I don’t actually want to focus on Sarah for the time being

Reactions: 6
Her husband has lost his mum and the children have lost their granny yet the ads have to keep going because it is what Sarah needs. Wow. Talk about self centred.

Reactions: 18
Hold on, this is Islas nan who died, Sarah I don't agree with posting ads, but ads ft. Isla while she's mourning her Nan. And Sarah saying she wants to keep their routine!!!
She needs to be there for those children

Reactions: 12
Let’s face it this emotionally stunted woman will give little support she’s bleeping clueless …

Reactions: 4
She’ll be wanting sinbad to get some decorating done on his bereavement leave

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hold on, this is Islas nan who died, Sarah I don't agree with posting ads, but ads ft. Isla while she's mourning her Nan. And Sarah saying she wants to keep their routine!!!
She needs to be there for those children
Probably havent even told the kids.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.