This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poes in boots 😂😂
Dutch alert!
She just can’t help herself, seeing as she grew up in Holland, pooooeeeeessssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The obsession she has with where her parents live is seriously unhealthy. She is obsessed with her past and clearly wishes she could still be living like that. She has so many issues.

Reactions: 20
The obsession she has with where her parents live is seriously unhealthy. She is obsessed with her past and clearly wishes she could still be living like that. She has so many issues.
I moved back to where my family live and can honestly says it’s just not the same especially since some members are no longer alive. People move on.

Reactions: 6
Her parents are moving away from Scotland and coming to live in England????
No it’s just a joke - I said in the recap that Rob was pretending to be on a deployment but was hiding somewhere on dry land to get some peace and Giggle Bee said maybe the bad news Sarah’s been breadcrumbing is that she’s lost her job for always disappearing places when she should be working

Reactions: 5
She posts the pic of where she went to school every time she visits her mum..it’s not hogwarts love, no one was remotely interested the first time let alone the 7th! Such a boring witch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus christ she needs to get herself some beta blockers and get into therapy. The nonsense she’s just posted about getting ready to leave Aberdeen she’s almost hyperventilating and is on the verge of tears. What the hell is wrong with her?

Reactions: 15
Jesus christ she needs to get herself some beta blockers and get into therapy. The nonsense she’s just posted about getting ready to leave Aberdeen she’s almost hyperventilating and is on the verge of tears. What the hell is wrong with her?
She’s not going anywhere. She’s going to break down crying, get hysterical and have to stay.

She’s infuriating and boring, but I hope somebody gets her the help she needs. She can’t go on like this, and needs some support to make choices to make her life easier. (ie quit social media, order groceries, stop moaning about the navy, look at how other billions of solo parents cope).

Reactions: 12
It is unbelievably boring. Of course she doesn't want to leave coz her parents have been on tap to do all the parenting.

Not excusing her behaviour and neglectful parenting but that story today is very worrying. I think she needs professional helping fairly urgently. How her parents don’t see that, let alone Sinbad, is pretty odd.

Reactions: 11
Christ almighty she needs to start putting her children first. How just feel (cos I don’t doubt for one minute that she does this show in front of them). They have their father away and now their mother being bleeping traumatised to drive back to their home and be with just them. How must that make them feel. They must be so insecure it really is sad. Can’t she just concentrate on the lovely time they have had and plan some fun things to do when they get back?

Reactions: 9
The issue isn't going back south, the issue is being alone with her children.

If her parents lived in England and she was in Scotland she would still have the same issue.

Reactions: 16
This is concerning - coughing and retching in these circumstances can be linked to anxiety. It’s a psychogenic cough. It can lead to shortness of breath/hyperventilating which makes the coughing etc worse and that makes the hyperventilating more acute etc etc. This is really worrying - particularly when one adult only is about to undertake a really long drive on their own. Sarah really needs some good professional help. Her husband and family need to support her in doing this quickly for her own health and the safety and well-being of the children. GP tomorrow should be the first port of call.
---
The issue isn't going back south, the issue is being alone with her children.

If her parents lived in England and she was in Scotland she would still have the same issue.
Agree. She is about to undertake a very log drive with two of her most significant stressors (I am sorry to say).

I’ve just caught up with today’s episode of Pity Party Central 🙄. “I never get anxious, except for the times that I do and then I gag” - WTF?! Maybe she was going to stay until Sunday teatime but her folks have kicked her out.

Maybe she’ll do the ultimate foot stomp for her - leave Rob and go and live in Aberdeen thinking he’ll travel up when he’s home, beg her forgiveness for completing the length of service he signed up for and say he’s not going back…but he won’t.

Big girl pants Sarah, we’ve all got to put them on at various times in our lives so I’m not sure why you think you’d be any different

Reactions: 10
Unfollowed after that heap of undiluted shite. Gagging my arse. She is an utterly pathetic excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 7
“The past two weeks whilst I’ve been down south”. Who says that about being at home? You’re at home Sarah, in your house, that you bought, in the town where your children have spent all of their lives. How can she not see that being so disconnected is worrying? She’s emotional and then doing a ten hour drive alone with the kids? She’s a danger to be on the road and her family are neglecting her by allowing her to do it. You could see in the first story when she wa wandering around town her face was puffy and swollen, it wouldn’t surprise me if she’d been in town because she had stormed out or said she needed some space

Sarah either grow up and get on with it or get therapy. Clearly you are depressed and verging on the edge of a major breakdown and need help. Urgent help.

Reactions: 19
She sounds in a great place physically and mentally to be doing a huge, long stressful drive, ffs see someone and get help!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.