This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you choose an efficiency E rated appliance? She is always style over substance, every time.

Reactions: 6
“Future plans” Jesus just shut up Sarah. Get your head out of your arse and wake up. Rob has zero intention of leaving the Navy, none. Hes going to be in the navy probably for at least the next 10 years. You are going to be living in Fareham for the next decade; the end. There is no moving to Aberdeen, there is no moving to bloody Qatar or Abu Dabi or wherever the duck it is. Its all fantasy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I will never forget how batshit crazy Sarah, delayed buying a new freezer for weeks. Terrible behaviour, smacks of neglect, wine fridges are not designed to be cold enough/ circulate cool air properly. She’s very lucky no one ended up with a bad belly. I could empathise if she’s someone surviving on a low income but she is not.
---
As for future plans 🤮

Reactions: 9
Snagtights are great. Pricey but worth it. If she gets gifted some, so help me 🤬🤬
Definitely worth the money when you get 3 for 2. But they don’t need howking up all day which is worth the money alone!

They do a wide range of sizes. If anyone should get freebies from Snag it’s us 😂

CCFC670F-ED0A-45B6-AA1B-547B90E91DA8.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Doesn't want to spend money because of future plans but will spend a year deciding what dining table to get and spending god knows how much on a fake fire place on the Internal wall which must have devalued the house.
---
Would have liked to have seen the WhatsApp messages between Lucie and Jess when Sarah invited herself along. Lucie 'ffs Jess' Jess 'I just feel sorry for her because she mentioned how she hasn't seen you for ages and Sinbad is away and her fridge has broken'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh FFS she has got the same fridge freezer as me! It holds an enormous amount of fresh and frozen foods so totally bleeping useless for her !

Reactions: 12
Oh FFS she has got the same fridge freezer as me! It holds an enormous amount of fresh and frozen foods so totally bleeping useless for her !
Dont worry she will go home to Scotland and bring back lots of Scottish water to fill it with

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Future plans 👀

Ah yes, the yawning chasm of the next decade spent planning for that mythical end point that is never coming.

Why not spend some of your children’s life actually enjoying what you have? I find it hard to understand how she has such little respect for her kids childhood. She has drilled into them that Scotland is home, which is sad and confusing for them. Why would you not let them feel that their home is their home? Her home will never be their home. But she’s not let them build connection with where they live, because she is so full of bitterness about it ‘not being where she wants to be.’

Reactions: 10
I wonder if going on a Costa date with Isla’s best friend and her DAD is her next tactic in Operation Sinbad Exits the Navy? Make him insanely jealous thinking there’s someone else on the scene (again) so he leaves the Navy life asap

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if going on a Costa date with Isla’s best friend and her DAD is her next tactic in Operation Sinbad Exits the Navy? Make him insanely jealous thinking there’s someone else on the scene (again) so he leaves the Navy life asap
I found it quite bizarre that she sort of acted out that whole conversation. As if it was an anecdote worth sharing! And she dramatised it?!

Reactions: 4
I found it quite bizarre that she sort of acted out that whole conversation. As if it was an anecdote worth sharing! And she dramatised it?!
Totally! She was positively giddy even though it was a particularly mundane story (even by her standards). It made me think of “there was this one time, at band camp”…

I can’t help but think Sinbad might actually be glad if she met someone else!

• Haha
The dad probably only offered to have Isla over for tea as it meant he could leave Costa. Can you imagine the boring play date talk from Sarah?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How does she work full time but go out in the middle of the day, the garden society is a 40 minute drive???

• Wow
I would never take my opinions of these so called influencers off of tattle but I must admit the temptation to comment/message her is huge, when she posts her pity parties/private stories of the kids/insults Rob I almost need to sit on my hands 😡

Reactions: 9
I would never take my opinions of these so called influencers off of tattle but I must admit the temptation to comment/message her is huge, when she posts her pity parties/private stories of the kids/insults Rob I almost need to sit on my hands 😡
Same. I want to tell her to get some therapy, stop posting about sinbad the way she does, stop marketing her kids trauma for social media, and get a grip.
I won’t but I want to.

Reactions: 12
I once made a comment she didn’t like and she just restricted it so I can no longer see her stories from that particular account. Poor me 🤣👍

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.