Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
No, she'll need at least a three hour expended lunch break, Grannie will have the kids. She can wonder round the town on this mission filming random places 'funny story I went to this boots when I was a student haha' and then some big close up of the earies with 'found this cutie' when she eventually finds a branch of Clare's and gets one.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I am kind of surprised that they have the same face shape because there can’t be much left of Sarah’s original face at this point?
Genetics and filters I’m guessing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

lexi5436

I hadn’t even noticed the kids elbowing each other in the back until I read here. You know what, I’ve got 2 boys who can fight like cat and dog. But I stop it, nip it in the bud. She’s so oblivious to the kids. Isla elbowing L out the way looked to be done on such a nasty way. God I feel so sorry him. Isla does not seem like a nice kid at all. Sarah’s so busy updating strangers on her plans that she’s not even noticed it happening even when uploading. 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 18

croissantmoon2

Every single day these “influencer” parents are breaching their children’s right to privacy. Oh how I hope as these children reach their teen years they are informed of their rights and sue the SHIT out of their parents. Absolutely disgusting that Isla or Lachlan could apply for uni / a job etc and a future employer finds their entire childhood online including medical history, behavioural issues, and bowel movements. The law needs to catch up with the monsters selling their children’s privacy for freebies.

Attachments

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Her husband has lost his mum and the children have lost their granny yet the ads have to keep going because it is what Sarah needs. Wow. Talk about self centred.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
No food for breakfast. Honestly she needs reporting to social services because this is a regular occurrence. It is not quirky or at all endearing to be so chaotic and to have no food in the house. It’s neglect. She could have bought a loaf of bread yesterday or a box of cereal. They were away for a week, how was there no food in the house when they left? Why didn’t she do a Tesco Whoosh delivery for this morning? She’s insufferable and needs a fucking wake up call

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
It made me laugh how she referred to her ‘English friends’ as if she’s some far away native & her own children aren’t indeed English. Moron

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Her antics are ridiculous.

I have had sympathy with her, because she is trying and she is so desperately struggling. But her attention seeking is twisted.

She has the resources to buy a new fridge. It’s disgusting to pretend otherwise.

Eating out multiple times a week, foreign holidays, beauty treatments, endless tanks of petrol, relentless clothes shopping, two full time incomes, lucrative side hustle. Get over yourself you selfish woman, have you no idea how disgusting it is to moan about the fridge when there are families out there unable to feed their kids right now? And THE IRONY of ‘getting by using the wine fridge.’

Did she not get enough attention over the weekend with her vague ‘it’s just like hard right now’ pity party, the teary voice, and the extended martyred road trip? So she now needs to flag up her inability to eat, and her son’s copycat indigestion? Which is it - related to his reflux? Or the fault of the navy? And as if that wasn’t irritating enough …’oh I was like oh Ticcy’ cos using his private nickname to a world of strangers is just weird Sarah. It’s weird!

Trying to imagine anybody I have ever known posting photos of rice crispies on the internet at bedtime so they can make a point about being sooo tired and soooo busy and sooo selfless and sooooo not taking care of themselves. Nope, I don’t know anybody who would do this. It is NUTS.

• Heart

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
She’s bringing those kids up to have no resilience and to crave attention. Sorry, but bringing a Dada doll into school at 9…my daughter is the same age as Isla and husband works away frequently for long periods of time. She would fucking crawl under a rock if I suggested she take a doll of her Dad into school🤣

• Haha

Bugdem

It’s despicable that she’s trying to blame Rob’s career for her children’s difficulties. It isn’t normal to feel so much resentment and anger, she’s so wrong about that. Lachlan is likely neurodivergent and from what we can see she’s unwilling to accept that or to provide him support or encouragement to deal with that. Isla likely already realises she’s never going to live up to mama’s expectations and is struggling as a result. Maybe Sarah needs to look at her own parenting rather than blaming Rob? Maybe the kids are just bloody exhausted after yet another week of being dragged from pillar to post.

lexi5436

Rob has got the dates wrong of his deployment. It was supposed to be 6 weeks and he’s been away a week and will still be away more than 6 weeks. How the fuck can two adults be so disorganised and have so very little regard for their children’s feelings? This will impact the children as they’ll have to deal with him being away longer now when they only found out last minute he was going. Absolutely disgusting.

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Sarah, get help.

Or try the following:

Use annual leave for school hols
Stay at home, in your actual house
Sit down with a friend and set up a weekly grocery delivery. (The friend is to make sure you do it.)
If you don’t have time to food prep and nourish your kids, deprioritise exercise and beauty and shopping until you can juggle more balls.
Learn how to cook fast tasty healthy things and take time to enjoy them with your kids.
Stop filming everything. It’s boring, you’re bad at it, and you look like a tit. You kinda know this and it fuels your demons. Just stop.
Learn how to enjoy your kids without external validation.
Reframe your thinking to be genuinely (not instagram superficial) grateful for all you have, and to make the most of the dynamic you get to share with your kids when Rob is away
Imagine your kids in 30 years looking back - how do you want them to remember this time?

• Heart

Shinythings

VIP Member
They haven't told the kids their Dad is going away again yet. What the everloving fuck is wrong with these two? Because telling them last minute isn't going to completely devastate them. How can they have such little understanding of what another human being might feel?

• Sad

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Ok, so now she’s moaning about going full time as she missing her walk 🙄
She requested to go full time and today is her first day of doing it!
She is the most negative person online, she’s probably thinking up how to make this the Navy’s fault.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Dear Sarah, the children are angry, frustrated and resentful at their father being away as they are picking up on those same emotions you display and echoing your behaviour, but as they are children they haven’t quite mastered your snarky, passive aggressiveness yet. Give them time though and they will show the same lack of respect and complete disdain for him that you display. Try being positive and upbeat about his going away and coming back (hard though it may be) stop reinforcing how much they will miss him and focus on the great job you’re all doing getting on with your lives and how it’s the job he does which allows you to have such privileged lives. And if you really can’t stand it and are happy to forgo the lifestyle you currently have then the answer is screamingly obvious.

Reactions: 17

Bewildered Barbarella

Interesting….. so it seems they came back earlier than Sarah wanted to as Isla didn’t want to miss football and Lachlan had a party to go to. Her kids must miss out on so much time with their friends because she’s forever running off back to Scotland at every chance she gets.
As they get older the trips will get tiresome, they won’t want to do it. They have interests and friends at home that they enjoy that their mother doesn’t want to acknowledge. As lovely as it is to see and make an effort with older relatives, they won’t want to spend their holidays having lunch in a church hall with a great granny.

Sarahs life revolves around Aberdeen but she’s ignoring the fact that their kids lives revolve around “down south” their home. It still infuriates me that she knew the kids would be getting up early for football but still travelled for hours and got them home in the middle of the night. You’re tired Sarah, think how your kids are feeling.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I'm sorry but she is screaming out for help now. Only rice Krispies for tea, not getting a fridge because she begrudges the money. Didn't she just re do a whole new room for Isla? Spent who knows what on petrol to Scotland. Constantly eating out at Costa ect.

They are a family who don't seem they have money worries. She doesn't want a new fridge because she doesn't want to fill it with food! There is red flags galore here and everyone close to her just seems to be letting it happen!

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
“Oh I’m working from home because I’ve got such a sore head so I thought I’d pop out for fresh air”

Ehm Sarah, you’re in the car…

• Haha