Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Such an invasion of Isla’s privacy. But also, a perfectly normal thing for a kid to write. Its simple; she didnt want her Dad to go. Completely normal. What is not normal is Sarahs constant, never ending hammering home of how much she clearly hates the navy and her trying to use every trick in the book to tell rob that via instagram and the kids. It’s disgraceful and shameful.

Reactions: 23
Imagine staying at Sarah’s house as a guest .. you’d get up in the night for a pee and she’d be randomly moving a sideboard up the stairs or painting a banister at 3am because .. haha .. funny sorry .. Jesus weep

• Haha

btw

God, I’m not disputing the struggles of being a military family. But you know as a single mum it does my head in, her sob stories about doing it alone!!!!
At least you have some emotional support from a partner, a man who if he wasn’t working away would be doing his role as a father, a partner who brings in a second income to support your children. There’s single mums life myself with no emotional support, no hands on parenting and no second income to support the upbringing of a child.
Usually I wouldn’t pull out the single mum card because I am sure there are struggles that mums in relationships face, that I don’t face and there are married mums who still do all of the parenting despite being with their partner but all Sarah does is MOAN MOAN MOAN so I struggle to sympathise with someone who will never appreciate what she has.

• Heart

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I can’t bear this ‘something incredibly sad has happened’ nonsense, it’s manipulative and attention seeking and solely designed to up engagement. Far better to say X, Y or Z has sadly passed away, comments are turned off and I’m taking a few days away and would appreciate a little privacy.

Shinythings

VIP Member
Nah. He's doing this on purpose now. First he forgets which day he's going away then he forgets how long for. I can't believe he's that much of a Muppet. He's doing this because he can't handle her reaction when he tells her or he's doing it in purpose to get away.

Reactions: 22

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Seriously why is she bothering editing videos from over a year ago? Literally pointless. No one cares about your boring holiday from 2022. Give up. Your YouTube “career” has fallen off a cliff, its over. And the constant posts of utterly dull mundane boring crap is mind numbing. A photo of a wicker basket with a cat in it - NO ONE CARES. Its 1am - go to fucking bed. Shes a nutcase.

skylark13

VIP Member
Why, why, why does she film footage in the middle of the night of her little kiddies hugging their Dad, having seen him for barely a few hours? In one bit it even looks like she’s hold the phone in one hand to film herself hugging him. WTAF. It’s bloody weird. Those poor kids.

Her behaviour is beyond neurotic. She is properly on the edge of some kind of breakdown I’d say. If I was her mum or close friend (or husband ffs) I’d be mounting an intervention. She’s clearly not well.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I'm still convinced he books himself into a travel lodge, puts on some face tan and phones her whilst splashing water in the bath 'sea is a bit choppy.. Oh by the way I' ve got my dates wrong I'm staying an extra week haha'.

Or maybe he has seen her fertility app that she will expect his little swimmers to preform and wanted to avoid it for another month?

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Her steamer has broke and she has had to get the ironing board out. Do you know who I blame? Sinbad and that bloody Royal Navy!! I expect the water in Scotland is so soft that all clothing comes out of the washing machine ceaseless.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
she could make so much more effort to frame the deployments better for the children. You know she’s going to be miserable and probably start with “I’ve got terrible news about daddy” instead of your dad was able to send a message and he said he loves us and wanted to let us know that his ship is back on this date. He’ll have some days off so wondered if there’s anything special that you’d like to do with him when he’s back etc…..
Exactly this. It doesn’t have to be this big doom & gloom negative thing. Sarah is making a very deliberate and calculated choice to make it negative, and i think she’s doing it on purpose to put the emotional thumb screws on rob - if she can get the kids on her side and make them think & talk negatively about his rob then it puts pressure on him to leave the Navy. She knows exactly what she’s doing. She’s doing it all on purpose.

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
What bullshit. If someone has died, most brands are going to say “of course you must take a break and not worry about Instagram”
Sarah, your agency is shit if they can’t protect you from having to post inane crap whilst your family is in some kind of mourning.
Obviously whatever has happened, I’m sorry for the people it genuinely has impacted. Sarah is full of crap. I don’t feel sorry for her. Rather the people dealing with her whilst dealing with grief I feel sorry for.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
If Rob managed to order a Wagas he could have ordered a fucking fridge freezer weeks ago …..he’s as fucking useless as her …..Isla will be a delight when she hits puberty 😂

Reactions: 21

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Guys I’ve made a beef casserole tonight and it was for me hubby and child but there’s An extra portion it’s been a wild evening I just don’t know what I’m gonna do!!! Haha bless me hahaa

• Haha

Shinythings

VIP Member
Why the fuck is she painting on a week night? Leave it for the weekend or when Rob's home. This is just a case of having to find something to do because she thrives off chaos.

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
Sarah looks like a different person entirely on that photo she shared. Sad that that's the latest photo she has of her with her mil.

She actually put thank you for the cheese and cracker driving breaks 😭 actually admitting she used their house as a pit stop. She's abhorrent

• Sad
  • Wow