Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People reposting their own posts in their Instagram stories, especially selfies. May as well hold up a sign saying look at me I'm a narcissistic twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Beast mode,smashed the gym,squat booty and girls who lift don’t look like men. Generally anything bloody booty gains can get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pictures of the school lunchbox. Like little Melodie-Mae will even have time to eat her homemade sushi rolls, carrot straws, celery curls, punnet of strawberries & gluten free muffin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People reposting their own posts in their Instagram stories, especially selfies. May as well hold up a sign saying look at me I'm a narcissistic twit!
This one! I had to unfollow someone over the weekend, they reshared the same picture of themselves over and over complete with compliments from people 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
girls with stupid words all over their face in photos. Is it a snapchat thing (I don't use it so have no idea, but the Mail claims she is a "snapchat model", whatever that is).

Just looks ridiculous.

1627287064904.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“I’ve just jumped on to say…”
“DM me”
“I wanted to let you all know that…”

And don’t get me started on bloody gender reveal videos with Beyoncé halo dubbed over the top of it ffs

duck offffffffff!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep when did gender reveal parties become a thing over here? It might be an unpopular opinion but they're pretty wank. I assume they'll be having a baby shower too a few months later, "must have several parties to celebrate me me me, I mean the baby".....

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yep when did gender reveal parties become a thing over here? It might be an unpopular opinion but they're pretty wank. I assume they'll be having a baby shower too a few months later, "must have several parties to celebrate me me me, I mean the baby".....
Shouldn't they be 'sex reveal' parties? I thought the general consensus was that you can't assume someone's gender :unsure:;) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Those newborn shoots when the parent has hold of their baby and their nose is over the baby. Looks like their sniffing the baby? Just not a good pose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those newborn shoots when the parent has hold of their baby and their nose is over the baby. Looks like their sniffing the baby? Just not a good pose 🤣
I can't stand the cake smashing photoshoots, normally for the first birthday. Why would anyone encourage that, why would anyone want to dress their kid up in nice fancy clothes, and then let them get covered in sticky icing and cake?! It baffles me!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't stand the cake smashing photoshoots, normally for the first birthday. Why would anyone encourage that, why would anyone want to dress their kid up in nice fancy clothes, and then let them get covered in sticky icing and cake?! It baffles me!!!
Oh my god when I got pregnant I joined a baby group and I swear I'm the only English one in their. Their all American. They didn't just do cake smashes, they had Chick a Fil a smashes, Papa John's smashes.... like their one years was sat in a cowboy costume eating a piece of fried chicken 😅

• Sick
  • Haha
First time on here and finally feel like a group that was made for me 🤣

-just thought I’d quickly jump on…🤢
- people who like their own posts
- people who post something dramatic for people to ask what’s up hun to then reply with ‘I’ll DM you’
- women that upload videos playing with their hair and eye bleeping themselves
- people with IG accounts for their pets and post in the first person as the pet ‘I chewed a toy today that mummy bought me’
- first day of school/last day of school photo comparisons
- wannabe influencers that flood their IG stories with 50 posts a day
- the ‘omg I’m the luckiest girl in the world’ when their other half buys them valentines flowers/birthday presents etc.
-women who’s fb names are Jess ‘full time mummy’ smith. No you’re a stay at home mum. All mums are full time even if they have careers.
-babe. Babes. Hun. Guns
- pyramid schemes
-those that promote shake diets/skinny coffee/skinny tea
-the word haul

That will do for a Monday morning of annoyance

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my god when I got pregnant I joined a baby group and I swear I'm the only English one in their. Their all American. They didn't just do cake smashes, they had Chick a Fil a smashes, Papa John's smashes.... like their one years was sat in a cowboy costume eating a piece of fried chicken 😅
The American ones are like nests of vipers when it comes to formula feeding. Then you have the super moms who’s answer when somebody asks if their child is the only one not rolling yet: “My baby has been rolling both ways for weeks now, he also army crawls, does push ups and somersaults. If your worried about development contact your paediatrician”. 🙄

Then if someone mentions a mother who may be slightly indifferent to their child’s needs they all encourage the poster to contact CPS.

They’re a different breed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is an Irish one – some SM users seem to be using a form of pidgin English – “Dats OK. Dere dere in dere big hats” (translation: "That’s OK. They’re there in their big hats."). Not kids – the ones I’ve noticed are 50+:rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
I can’t abide anyone out of their teenage years using the term ‘girlos’ to describe their girlfriends. Bestie also irks me.

• Haha
I've just started watching Reels on Instagram. I don't get it. They're pretty much all the same. Cringy dancing, jump, change of outfit. Woman saying she was told she woukd never have kids, clicks fingers and a dozen kids appear, people pointing at words on the screen. Maybe I'm getting old!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've just started watching Reels on Instagram. I don't get it. They're pretty much all the same. Cringy dancing, jump, change of outfit. Woman saying she was told she woukd never have kids, clicks fingers and a dozen kids appear, people pointing at words on the screen. Maybe I'm getting old!
If not getting old involves enjoying cringy lip syncing and dancing reels/tik tok videos, then I'd rather be old 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.