Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen a few fathers day messages from wifes/partners to their other half… from their dogs 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Influencers when they put their shopping haul on instagram and 'jump' into a new outfit. It's so boring.

Or things like pointing at everything single caption and click/tap to tidy shite.

Reactions: 12
I know Carly Lassley and her child Madison were brought up by someone in another thread. This poor girl cannot crawl or walk at 1 years old. I've never heard her say a single word, yet the mom claims there is nothing wrong. It bothers me because it seems like exploitation, or ignoring a big problem.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know Carly Lassley and her child Madison were brought up by someone in another thread. This poor girl cannot crawl or walk at 1 years old. I've never heard her say a single word, yet the mom claims there is nothing wrong. It bothers me because it seems like exploitation, or ignoring a big problem.

Absolutely. There is absolutely no way that child is healthy. Sad that Carly is profiting off her. All sorts of pedos and weirdos in her comments asking for facetimes with Madi. Makes me feel sick.

Likewise another Madison on Instagram- Madnatorr. Her mum poses her in outfits that are a perv's dream :oops::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Absolutely. There is absolutely no way that child is healthy. Sad that Carly is profiting off her. All sorts of pedos and weirdos in her comments asking for facetimes with Madi. Makes me feel sick.

Likewise another Madison on Instagram- Madnatorr. Her mum poses her in outfits that are a perv's dream :oops::sick:
Just looked at that Madnatorr, that is insane. How can she feel comfortable dressing her like that, on an open public page in this day & age. I'm shocked honestly.

I saw her on Tiktok a few months and was shocked. Why is she so big compared to her siblings?

Oh FFS, why can't people just let kids be kids? Why dress your kid like that.

(Can't comment on that fat baby cos my mate had a baby that size who was breast fed until 6 months and had a million allergies so only ate boiled chicken and broccoli when weaned, by the time she was 2 she was average sized and skinny like every other toddler, in my mates case it was not caused by anything, sometimes babies just store fat!)

Reactions: 6
Just looked at that Madnatorr, that is insane. How can she feel comfortable dressing her like that, on an open public page in this day & age. I'm shocked honestly.
Can you imagine being that girl, and growing up knowing that photos exist online of you dressed like that, which your MOTHER published? I'm sure people will say "oh but she's earning money for her college fund" or somesuch, but I would rather not go to college if it meant giving perverts access to images of my body.

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine being that girl, and growing up knowing that photos exist online of you dressed like that, which your MOTHER published? I'm sure people will say "oh but she's earning money for her college fund" or somesuch, but I would rather not go to college if it meant giving perverts access to images of my body.
100%. She is literally giving them direct access to view pictures of her daughter in ways they would appreciate. I can't get my head around it. For the sake of some likes and some gifted products. It's a very sad world we live in.

Reactions: 5

There’s something very weird about that account.

I think Madi is just massively overfed, to be honest. Some people go mad for fat babies and Carly went viral. I suspect that was when she realised she needed to keep overfeeding the child if she wanted to be Instagram/Tiktok famous. It seems to have worked.

She may well have other issues going on, but the mother’s excuses that she got fat on breastmilk is nonsense.

Reactions: 2
People posting things they've just learnt how to do but they're telling people how it's done?? I'm a knitter and learnt from books, my mum and YouTube ages ago, there're way more resources for learning now, visually. And it infuriates me when people go look I made this and I've got this little hack, I've got this trick.. this is how you do it... No! It's not a hack it's a technique that you've been lucky enough to find at the beggining of your journey and you just learnt it!! No passing it off as you've worked how to do it and acting like a teacher now! Had enough of these types of people.

Self appointed FB Group Police are out in force “this isn’t the place to air this”

duck off Debbie, it’s not your place to tell people asking something relevant to the LOCAL AREA what’s allowed or not 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 16

That child can barely walk in those tacky bell bottoms.

Reactions: 1
People on Twitter and Instagram talking about their favourite celebrities and giving them cute pet names and complimenting their looks and then proceed to post a picture of the ugliest man I have ever seen.

• Wow
Self appointed FB Group Police are out in force “this isn’t the place to air this”

duck off Debbie, it’s not your place to tell people asking something relevant to the LOCAL AREA what’s allowed or not 🤫
Also on local FB groups there's always at least one old white racist/sexist guy who gets all defensive when called out, spouts "YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NOWADAYS", then leaves. No, Dennis. You can't say racist, sexist, homophobic things nowadays. Got that?

Reactions: 17
Also on local FB groups there's always at least one old white racist/sexist guy who gets all defensive when called out, spouts "YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NOWADAYS", then leaves. No, Dennis. You can't say racist, sexist, homophobic things nowadays. Got that?
I always bite and have to say "Enlighten us Dennis, what is it you really want to say?"

• Haha
I always bite and have to say "Enlighten us Dennis, what is it you really want to say?"
I always say this to people who get into a tizzy about being “discriminated” against for having so called conservative views, and you know for a fact those conservative views are racist and backwards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.