Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now you mention it, people that use lol as a full stop. Boils my piss lol 🤮🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Any time someone shares a quote about a beautiful woman or someone who puts others first, with the caption 'this is me!'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a certain family member who constantly shares quotes that are passive aggressive or allude to them being a person who’s always there for others etc etc.

Needless to say they are an hole in real life. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pregnant women holding their bump in every single photo of them. Just in case you might not see they are pregnant.

A stupid pose where they are sort of winking and sticking their tongue out. Seen it on Instagram and my sister in law keeps doing it. It looks ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
People who use filters on their selfies. The my brother in laws sister looks like she has massive lips and eyelashes when you see her on social media... In real life her lips are non existent! Another friend is quite overweight in real life but you'd think she was a size 8 in all her selfies. I reckon if half of these people went missing and they used their Facebook profile picture on the news, then we'd never find them as they'd be unrecognisable in real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
bleeping hate these!
Or people that tell every moment of there day like ‘shopping all done now for a cuppa’
Or ‘bath time for kiddies now to watch tv’
Or this one is the most cringiest ‘all bills paid and food shop done’
I don’t give a duck!!
Nor does anyone else!!
Why do we care that all your bills are paid?
Do you want a bleeping medal for being an adult!!!
Reminds of people who post they're 'having a night in'. Standard picture of a bottle of wine and chocolates on the kitchen counter. Then an encore picture with feet up and a paused screen of whatever they're watching in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Reminds of people who post they're 'having a night in'. Standard picture of a bottle of wine and chocolates on the kitchen counter. Then an encore picture with feet up and a paused screen of whatever they're watching in the background
I know this woman who does this charade at least once a week. It's either that or complaining about the dogs barking next door. She's been advised to complain to council etc, nope, much more fun getting the sympathy replies form posting about it every week. Oh! And the 'new nails' each week. Stubby nails with crappy cuticles, basic colours and decals. First we get the up close pic of them, then the encore post an hour later holding a wine glass. She spoils us lol.

• Haha
People who put 'F' or 'Following' on a Facebook post when you can just opt to turn on notifications for the post instead. But if you do turn notifications on, you then get a string of alerts to say that someone has put 'F'. 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Girls looking like Oompa Loompa or Trump with all that fake tan. I don’t understand why that is a trend? I’m all for fake tan if it’s done tastefully but the state of some people - gosh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People who upload constantly as if they’re famous and when they don’t post for a couple of hours, come on and say oh sorry I haven’t been on in so long I have had such a busy day who wants a primark haul!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
People who upload constantly as if they’re famous and when they don’t post for a couple of hours, come on and say oh sorry I haven’t been on in so long I have had such a busy day who wants a primark haul!
Hate this!
They actually come on and feel the need to say sorry for not coming on!!
Incase people have been worried about them etc!!!
Trust me I’m living my life/or probably at work I’m not sat on the edge of my seat waiting for x,y,z person to come on and tell me they have been for coffee and had a lovely morning!!
Get to duck

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People who post their children's report cards. I'm mortified for them. I honestly couldn't give two hoots whether Maisie and Arlo got an A for effort/behaviour. Just frankly couldn't give a crap. Surely nobody except their parents and maybe grandparents care.

Plus, I would have been so embarrassed if my mother had done that to me when I was at school.

Reactions: 21
People who post their children's report cards. I'm mortified for them. I honestly couldn't give two hoots whether Maisie and Arlo got an A for effort/behaviour. Just frankly couldn't give a crap. Surely nobody except their parents and maybe grandparents care.

Plus, I would have been so embarrassed if my mother had done that to me when I was at school.
Its like those who brag about how at parent's evening teacher said how amazing and wonderful their child is, how they are over achieving and wish they had a class full of kids like them... Not so many of them telling everyone the teacher thinks they're a little tit, that they mess around in class and never finish their work!

Reactions: 13
People who upload pictures of their brand new baby, with all the intimate birth story and baby details like weight name length etc, before the baby is even a day old I think it’s so tacky and I’m so glad my parents didn’t do that and that I never subjected my own kids to it like enjoy your little fresh bundle the world will meet them in their own time

Reactions: 18
"Here's the pic of the Elsa cake I made for my little princesses 5th birthday"

Stop bragging, plus we all know it won't taste as good as the Tesco one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People updating their status on facebook to ''vaccinated'' as if its a badge of honour. Each to their own regarding their health-however pre covid when was it ever acceptable to write statuses and update profile pics to inform the world of their medical health- its a personal private matter. I just find the sort that are bragging about it, think they are superior and better than. Heres a tip- keep your health to yourself and your loved ones. Its attention seeking and totally un-neccesary.

• Heart
MLM quotes or life coaching advice. I follow a twin mum (x2) and she always looks abit unkempt, overwhelmed but hey suddenly now she has all the knowledge to help mums not to be overwhelmed during the summer holidays blah blah 😒

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.