Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonBon27

VIP Member
People telling the world they’re doing everything wrong:
You’ve been washing your hair wrong
You’ve been storing your pasta wrong
You’ve been cleaning your teeth wrong
You’ve been cooking chicken wrong

Here’s a ‘hack’ 🤬🤢. Here’s a sticker machine so you can label clear jars of pasta. Here’s a routine to wash your hair every 89 days.

No thanks.

I like a tip or trick as much as the next person, but must it be so aggressive? Do I need a lecture about doing everything in my life wrong? Do I need to spend thousands of pounds rearranging my entire house? No. Are hospitals full of people who are ill because they kept pasta in the packet it came in? No. So calm down Influencer Ian and bore off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
People making gofundme’s for their pets vet treatments. Why should random people pay for your cat to have emergency surgery? Either pay for insurance or save up, or don’t have pets.
Just my opinion but I also don’t think people should have go fund me’s for IVF
Like two lesbians did on my Facebook
Found it an absolute piss take expecting people to fund for it

• Wow
Reactions: 50

Holograms

Chatty Member
There is this one tiktoker who pulls her knicker down and proceeds to show how sticky her discharge is from ovulating. She also promotes showing your sanitary pads or tampon freely when you are on your period.
Is nothing private these days?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

sheleg

VIP Member
“Happy St Patrick’s Day to: those who aren’t Irish; those who wish to be Irish; those who are Irish but moved away; those who want to be Irish; those who will never be Irish”

😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Competitions where they say “tell us why you should win” or “nominate a friend that you think deserves this prize”, and it turns into the fucking trauma olympics, with everyone competing to have the absolute worst life to be most deserving of a night away in a Premier Inn.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Yes! This morning alone I’ve been bombarded with those “Thinking about those who want to be mothers / don’t speak to their mothers / lost their mothers”. These memes outnumber actual Mother’s Day posts now 🙄

The first year I saw them I thought they were a nice message. Now I think it’s virtue signalling bollocks and cheapens Mother’s Day.

Do people flood social media with similar memes for Father’s Day? No they do not.

View attachment 2040354

They’re getting longer too 🤣
What’s next? Will birthday messages start to become
Happy 50th birthday to my husband Dave but also just to say my thoughts go out to anyone who may be struggling as it’s not your birthday for another six months sending you love and strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think I'll have to stay off social media over Easter. I cannot bare everyone showing off Easter baskets for their kids which include everything but a £3 Easter Egg from the supermarket!

Toys, films, games, pyjamas, clothes, hairclips- I even had one of my friends last year gift her children all this in an Easter basket plus as an Easter treat a 3 days stay at Disney Paris. 🙄

I can't stand it. Part of the reason probably is jealousy before people come at me. I'm a single mum of 2, had to hold down multiple jobs at once sometimes in their childhoods. But also... there is no need for it. At all. I get my kids one medium sized egg each and maybe an Easter lolly and a few sweets/mini eggs chucked in. I know they will get eggs off everyone else so they really don't need much. I remember my excitement as a kid at Easter just getting one simple egg. I would savour that egg for days!

The same can be said for the month of December. Advent calendars that aren't chocolate but full of toys or lego or make up. Then a Christmas eve box which includes toys and pyjamas and books and sweets and chocolates.

My 2 just have a chocolate advent calendar and new PJs every Christmas eve as a tradition. They get all of their presents on christmas day 🤷‍♀️ Everything is about showing off these days and I'm so sick of it. And jealousy aside that they can afford these things, I think even if I could, I wouldn't want to.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Tanne1999

VIP Member
People making gofundme’s for their pets vet treatments. Why should random people pay for your cat to have emergency surgery? Either pay for insurance or save up, or don’t have pets.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
So I posted about this lesbian couple about a month ago after they set up a go fund me page to pay for the second child that is now 6 months old
That I didn’t agree with asking for the public to pay for it because for obvious reasons they couldn’t have a child normally but how much of a piss take I thought it was expecting us to pay for it!!
They chose to be lesbians and knew what would and wouldn’t happen etc
Well today she has asked and now set up a meet in the park for all same sex families to get together to show her older son that he isn’t the only one with two mummies etc
So once again wanting the public to help out with raising her kids to benefit themselves again
People don’t choose to be gay any more than you chose to be straight. Not commenting on the go fund me stuff because I don’t know anything about that but yeah, you’re born how you’re born!

Reactions: 41

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Said it before and will say it again for the people at the back

Stop using Facebook as a fucking dear diary!!
No one gives a fuck the housework is done
No one give a fuck dinner is all prepped
No one gives a fuck about any of the mundane shit we all do on a daily basis because it’s called life!!!!
Fucking pricks

• Haha
Reactions: 40

SaLou

VIP Member
There is this one tiktoker who pulls her knicker down and proceeds to show how sticky her discharge is from ovulating. She also promotes showing your sanitary pads or tampon freely when you are on your period.
Is nothing private these days?
FBEmCyeVQAETiet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

BaxterBillions

VIP Member
People who put "Be kind" in their profile pics and then proceed to be 'orrible, judgemental shitbags to others.

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
People who have done well for themselves overextending to buy huge old houses to do up, then fill their instagram feed with just how HARD it is to be them: SO much to do, it’s SO cold, they ‘can’t afford’ to heat it, it’s ugly, the kitchen is too big, the third living room is a bit dark, the 42 windows needing replaced are too expensive, and they can’t find the time to care for the HUGE garden.

It’s a fresh moan every day about just how hard it is to live in a huge renovation project that they chose to buy!

Just stop acting like you understand the cost of living crisis and fuel poverty, when you chose to buy an enormous house, still manage to buy new furniture every WEEK, go on multiple foreign holidays, and get your groceries from sodding Waitrose! 😡

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
God not long until we can enjoy all of the "boy done good" photos of boxes of chocolate and flowers. Kill me now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37