Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I swear they update this post to be more twee and vomit inducing every year.
CB2822F3-72A7-42FE-A310-73138C414E54.jpeg

Mums of fur babies 🙄
I have chosen not to be a mum I don’t need thoughts it’s just not a day that applies to me.
Why does everything have to apply to everyone these days?

• Sick
Reactions: 36

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Just gonna start this by saying I'm disabled.
But I’m sick of seeing ‘inspirational’ quotes from some other disabled insta folk saying ‘push through the pain’ ‘pain is weakness leaving the body’ or ‘there is no excuse’. No I’m not my disability but some of us aren’t as lucky to have a massive team behind us to help. I love the Paralympics but it gives some folk such a false view. Sometimes it is too much for us normal disabled folk
Probably not expressing myself well but 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart

slmapg

VIP Member
The fact that Facebook has somehow turned into a continuous advert, I can’t remember the last time I see someone’s status on the timeline, just constant stream of adverts, news reports and reels/shorts. It’s probably me not knowing how to change a setting or something but still, it’s irritating.

• Heart

weeweegie

VIP Member
That’s it, I’ve had enough of Facebook. Someone I know has made a post announcing that her boyfriend has had a vasectomy. Why, why, why do people need to know this??? I give up.
I have a school mum on fb who put up a photo of a text she received saying you have been in sexual contact with someone with an STD, asking if people thought it was genuine 😂😂😩 yes let’s tell every person you know including the likes of me who only sees her at the school gates, that she’s putting it about 😅 not judging her in the slightest if she is, it’s the broadcasting it on fb that boggles my mind!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
People talking about being “boy mums”. You’re a parent - you don’t need to make it a whole new thing because your children are male.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

bunnyboo

VIP Member
I'm sick of seeing influencers going to Dubai (especially on brand trips, all expenses paid), and now it seems like everyone and their mother is booking trips there. I know at least two people in real life planning on going, and I've seen three influencers claiming to be going there on holidays in the coming months.

I'm in no hurry to visit a country that openly condones slave labour, criminalises homosexuality (punishable by death penalty!!) and violates countless other amounts of human rights. Fuck that.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Absolutely fed up of seeing mums of multiple children posting videos of themselves standing in the middle of their living room while their children walk past them in chronological order. Wow, 8 kids by the age of 35 - well done you, hun! 🙄

• Haha

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
The hoards of world book day posts. I really don’t give a fuck what your snotty little brat is wearing today, why do people think we care!??

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Me and my man post things like this about each other a fair bit lol. We just really love each other and we wake up every morning excited and glad that we get to spend another day together. Still get butterflies in my belly lol. ❤
But why do you need to share it publicly with everyone? Surely you can just tell each other?

• Haha
  • Heart

MarsBars

VIP Member
I hate this bullshit when you read "when women support other women, great things can happen" Pisss off Shaz, you're a bitch and you know it!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Anything which is clearly “doing it for the ‘Gram”. I’m 31 so remember life prior to social media and have seen it develop. About 5 years ago I very much did stuff for social media but now I live in peace after seeing actually, it’s mega cringey and sheepish. I’ve been with my bf 3 years and there’s not even a pic of us on social media (we must not love each other huh). Recently, I am seeing so many people do the most just to post on social media and they’re not even aspiring influencers. Anything from a recording of themselves telling their partner they’re pregnant (underwhelming reaction and why the feck does 800 people need to see it?!) to making your kids a big massive song and dance “Valentines breakfast” with loads of pics taken JUST to post on Insta.

The more I look on the app the more I realise people actually do things and buy things just so they can post it online and my goodness is it a sad existence to live! When I get married or have kids I’m not even posting anything 😂

• Heart

Starfishface

Talking of the must of, could, of should of, could of. I know a teacher and I have seen their posts using must of and could of. If teacher's cannot even get basic English correct then heaven help us!
I knew someone who started teacher training and proudly posted on Facebook about being a "trainy teacher". I think I deleted her that day because I just couldn't stand it

• Haha

Dogtanian

VIP Member
"Welcome to our princess"

1674545975278.png

Great, thanks for the photo. She looks just like her father - PacMan? The Acid House guy from the 80's?

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
A day in the life….
Spend the day with me as I wake up, make porridge, pack a lunch box, have a shower, leave for work, collect things from a printer, type, eat a sandwich, type, drive home, put things in a dishwasher, make a lasagna, sit on a sofa, clean my face, go to bed.
All with my phone propped up in front of me recording.

Did I miss the meeting where we all decided that people need to share this mundane crap? Most of us are doing the exact same things. It’s not interesting, helpful or relevant to anyone else. I. Don’t. Get. It.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Sniffing Eggs

Chatty Member
The buying of (shit) storage items from Amazon, and then decanting pasta/rice to said storage item. And then fucking labelling. Fuck the fuck off

• Haha

paulpercy666

Chatty Member
Adding to the stuff about influencers, those that think it’s their divine right to be a influencer & when they post about how difficult it is and how we plebs couldn’t possibly understand - SO GET ANOTHER JOB. DON’T BE A YOUTUBER/TIKTOKER/INFLUENCER. Enter the real world and explain to your boss that you won’t be finishing up the work you’ve been assigned because “it’s not the vibe today” 🥰

• Haha