Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Videos of people dancing with a smug face like they think they are killing it when usually they're tit

Reactions: 14
This is quite niche and probably insensitive but I'm so fed up of it I'm going to say it.

I'm sick to death of seeing posts on baby name forums of people who want to name their kid after a relative but don't want to use the actual name. So the post will be like 'I want to name my child after my grandmother who died, but her name was Beryl Sharon. I don't like that name so can anyone think of a similar name that we can use'

If you use a different name, it's not a bleeping honour name (unless you're from a culture that uses the first letter of the name. If that's the case then crack on!). Someone I swear to god, said 'name your child after the colour of your grandma's eyes' I wouldn't say that's special unless they had purple eyes.

Maybe I don't get it cause I'm not close to my family at all so wouldn't want to honour them lmao but every week there's post that is some deviation of the above and it does my head in. Like I said, I'm probably insensitive

(BTW for those wondering why I'm on baby name forums. I'm not, it's a reddit that pops up in my suggested)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It would depend what he was eating, I might be more pissed off for not thinking to do it myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This!
I see way too many people doing this!
"shared for you hun, I hope you find it soon"....you don't even live in the same country ffs 😂
Screenshot_20230227_135817.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those people that have a new fundraiser going each week (I mainly see it from the odd person on my facebook) where they film themselves doing challenges, squats, skipping etc that then get pissed off and start shaming people when they cant afford to donate to each one! They arent doing it for charity they are doing it for the likes and attention!

Reactions: 11
Saw a post on IG saying "ooh look at Catherine, Princess of Wales wearing lovely gold earrings from the high street. "Have a look at our page, we have earrings just like them" Said business is selling earrings for 20euro plus 4.00e for postage and they're buying them from Shein for 2.99e!!!

I always take a picture of accessories etc and then use Google lens to see where they're really from and the price!!

That's the biggest crock of shite I've ever read, clearly written by someone who has never cared for someone with dementia. Also I don't like the font. The large e's look a bit...demented 😤
Yep, and it's always people who are a bit demented who use these weird fonts on their posts!

• Haha
Saw a post on IG saying "ooh look at Catherine, Princess of Wales wearing lovely gold earrings from the high street. "Have a look at our page, we have earrings just like them" Said business is selling earrings for 20euro plus 4.00e for postage and they're buying them from Shein for 2.99e!!!

I always take a picture of accessories etc and then use Google lens to see where they're really from and the price!!
This is such a good idea! I had a school friend selling SHEIN level clothes for top money and tagged things like #bossbabe #ceo #missnodaysoff

I’m not buying your polyester jumpsuits Neveah.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.