Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a reel on Facebook this morning (I never clicked to watch) titled "how to wear boots with a dress" Seriously, we need a fecking video to show this? Surely firstly you put your dress on then secondly your boots. The world had gone utterly mad.
I think I need to watch this ! I have such skinny legs that whatever I wear makes me look like Olive Oyl 😁

Reactions: 2
Someone on my Facebook is getting married in 6 weeks. He’s panicking that it’s snowing and might ruin the big day 😂😂 never have I ever known it snow for 6 weeks solid in the U.K.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
People saying "bet she didn't see that coming" in reply to the news that Mystic Meg has died 🔮😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All the comments ‘hope your ok’ ‘name and shame’ ‘tell them where to go your too nice’
When will people realise that Facebook ain’t an ego boost platform!!
Take your pity post and shove it up your arse
Why do people think we give a bleeping tit!!
Mug is the word I'd use, who on earth lends someone money for fags or alcohol as a regular thing?

Reactions: 14
People who buy things in the supermarket, then post in FB cooking/food groups "so what should I do with this? Hit me up"

Also in the same groups, people who ask a bone question then attach an irrelevant photo-
"Picture of my kids for attention!"
"Photo of my dog so we don't get lost!"
"Picture of my tea last week for FB tax!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People who buy things in the supermarket, then post in FB cooking/food groups "so what should I do with this? Hit me up"

Also in the same groups, people who ask a bone question then attach an irrelevant photo-
"Picture of my kids for attention!"
"Photo of my dog so we don't get lost!"
"Picture of my tea last week for FB tax!"
Also when they buy storage containers and ask what to put in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but the actual duck
Why would you use this image to promote your business
The lashes!!!!!
My bleeping god
And the lips are already way too big in the first pic let alone the after!! 🤢🤢
Awfull advertisement
Looks like she's being held hostage or something in first pic, then dead in second one. Sinister!

Reactions: 6
Someone on my fb has to take a photo every time they give blood. Great that they are doing it but they are literally just fishing for likes!
Don't even bother adding links etc to where people can sign up to donate.

Also have a family member who takes part in the charity running events but never raises any money but very happy to take the compliments and being such a great person.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but the actual duck
Why would you use this image to promote your business
The lashes!!!!!
My bleeping god
And the lips are already way too big in the first pic let alone the after!! 🤢🤢
Awfull advertisement
They were big enough to start with !

Reactions: 5
The comments section on Instagram is non-stop bickering. I want to find the comment that expresses my sentiment, like it, and move on. Some people are all too happy to engage in back and forth jabs where they police the posts of somebody they know literally nothing about.
On Facebook too, especially if it’s a post/video about parenting. The comment section is just pure arguments lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On Facebook too, especially if it’s a post/video about parenting. The comment section is just pure arguments lol
It is bloody toxic tbh. I saw a quick 20 second video of beautiful English villages and countryside. The comments started off ‘lovely photos’. Went to brexit, empire, colonialism, Scotland better than England etc. She only showed pretty scenes ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It is bloody toxic tbh. I saw a quick 20 second video of beautiful English villages and countryside. The comments started off ‘lovely photos’. Went to brexit, empire, colonialism, Scotland better than England etc. She only showed pretty scenes ffs 🤦‍♀️
I’m convinced that starting arguments with strangers on social media is a hobby for some people 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m convinced that starting arguments with strangers on social media is a hobby for some people 🥴
Many people if my Facebook is anything to go by 😅 sick of the "strong women, may we be them, may we raise them..." blabla thing

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.