Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think people were always like they seem to like to project on social media. I think their were some Pollyanna housewives doped up on valium who plastered smiles on their faces, but most people just dug deep and got through life they best way they knew how (and were quietly grateful for any good fortune they had). People today have too much time on their hands for naval gazing and this is the result.
Talking of Pollyanna housewives, this Stepford/Little House on the Prairie/home made cereal woman can duck right off. At first I thought it was a joke but she's for real 😳

I don't think I've ever seen anyone look as smug as her and her face and weird neck are like this in all her Insta reels.

I mean who enjoys watching this sort of performative crap?? And why does FB even think I want to see it? The comments are pretty entertaining though!

Screenshot_20230209_225118_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Talking of Pollyanna housewives, this Stepford/Little House on the Prairie/home made cereal woman can duck right off. At first I thought it was a joke but she's for real 😳

I don't think I've ever seen anyone look as smug as her and her face and weird neck are like this in all her Insta reels.

I mean who enjoys watching this sort of performative crap?? And why does FB even think I want to see it? The comments are pretty entertaining though!

View attachment 1948260
Omg I watched that before and was waiting for the punchline or something 😂 can't believe it was serious

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#girlboss# makes me want to scream!!! You're 54 ffs. It's naff anyway!

Oooh look at my Chantelle and Nevaeh, ain't they stunners! No Sharon, you're crotch goblins are like you....sadly, buck ugly!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooo my little heartbreaker starts school. Heartbreaker, yeah right more like mirror breaker.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ooo my little heartbreaker starts school. Heartbreaker, yeah right more like mirror breaker.
I've seen someone's fb who I know and she's put look at him he looks like a film star he's so handsome. Alright love his eyes are going off in opposite directions 🤣🤣🤣
---

View attachment 1948260
She literally gives me the creeps everytime she pops up!! And what's with her daft sniff neck 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God not long until we can enjoy all of the "boy done good" photos of boxes of chocolate and flowers. Kill me now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Nicola Bulley - not in an awful way but it's thr same articles and theories over and over again. I won't say too much as I know there is a thread for her

Reactions: 14
A guy at work was giving off about Valentine’s Day last week, loudly proclaiming “Pffttt… if you need a day of the year to tell you to buy your missis something, your relationship must be pretty tit”. As though celebrating Valentine’s Day automatically means you’re a terrible partner on the other 364 days of the year. You don’t need Mother’s Day to tell you to be nice to your mum and you don’t need Christmas to tell you to eat a turkey but you still do it. Buy your girlfriend some bleeping flowers and shut up. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
God not long until we can enjoy all of the "boy done good" photos of boxes of chocolate and flowers. Kill me now
Or worse the Valentines Day gifts they’ve given to their kids. I’m sorry you should not be wishing your kid a happy Valentines. And don’t get me started on the Valentine’s cards you can get to/from your cat or dog shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I see one more isn't a cleaning hun cleaning their kitchen sink? I will scream 😡 In what paradigm is that cleaning?!

Reactions: 3
Or worse the Valentines Day gifts they’ve given to their kids. I’m sorry you should not be wishing your kid a happy Valentines. And don’t get me started on the Valentine’s cards you can get to/from your cat or dog shite.
I went in a card shop the other day and there were valentines card for every blood person you could think of!

I like valentines we are a couple who do stuff for each other all year round but it doesn’t mean we can celebrate it on the day too. But that tit is ridiculous who needs to send their niece or nephew a card on valentines?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.