Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I can’t walk anywhere without being chatted up/followed/wanked over!”

They usually conveniently always have an OF page too…. 🙄

94043AE2-4B58-4D4B-9943-0F5677398BCF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
‘Get ready with me’

I just saw a ‘Recover from the flu with me’

Wtf🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There is this one tiktoker who pulls her knicker down and proceeds to show how sticky her discharge is from ovulating. She also promotes showing your sanitary pads or tampon freely when you are on your period.
Is nothing private these days?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
There is this one tiktoker who pulls her knicker down and proceeds to show how sticky her discharge is from ovulating. She also promotes showing your sanitary pads or tampon freely when you are on your period.
FBEmCyeVQAETiet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That's enough Internet for me for one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That's enough Internet for me for one day.
Me too
It really is like who can do the most wildest whackiest thing to get the most views/likes etc
All at the cost of making yourself look like a compete and utter bleep
The price some people will pay for fame ay

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t know if I’m just getting old(er) and grumpy but people on holiday/ hotel Facebook groups are just becoming insufferable. I always like to do a bit of research before I book a hotel and the FB groups used to be pretty good, I don’t know if it’s since Covid but seriously some of the people on them are batshit.
Gems include:
“don’t go it’s snowing I won’t ever come back” (Tenerife 🤣)
“Not a 4*they give you plastic cups by the pool”
“What’s the weather going to be like 2 weeks on Thursday”
“Where can I eat roast chicken and chips”
“Where can I go to avoid the clouds”
“How much money do I need to take with me”
“Can my suitcase be over the weight limit on the way back if it’s under on the way out”
“Is it true that you can’t make sandcastles on the beach”

ffs 😂😂😊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
People filming their partners reaction in cars…the door slamming mostly, they don’t see the phone recording from up on the dash no? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know if I’m just getting old(er) and grumpy but people on holiday/ hotel Facebook groups are just becoming insufferable. I always like to do a bit of research before I book a hotel and the FB groups used to be pretty good, I don’t know if it’s since Covid but seriously some of the people on them are batshit.
Gems include:
“don’t go it’s snowing I won’t ever come back” (Tenerife 🤣)
“Not a 4*they give you plastic cups by the pool”
“What’s the weather going to be like 2 weeks on Thursday”
“Where can I eat roast chicken and chips”
“Where can I go to avoid the clouds”
“How much money do I need to take with me”
“Can my suitcase be over the weight limit on the way back if it’s under on the way out”
“Is it true that you can’t make sandcastles on the beach”

ffs 😂😂😊
Ben Nevis-“too steep and too high. No cafe at the top”
A review of Loch Lomond I once read ‘it was foggy. Couldn’t see. Do not recommend’ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ben Nevis-“too steep and too high. No cafe at the top”
A review of Loch Lomond I once read ‘it was foggy. Couldn’t see. Do not recommend’ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
honestly I don’t know how these people function high enough to be able to be in employment to afford a holiday 😂 I read a trip advisor review once that was like “not for brits absolutely full of Spanish” (yep the hotel was in Spain 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.