Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate security guards fullstop. I know there's a huge problem with pilfering but it's not nice and bleeping aggravating when they just stare at you. ALDI's the worst: if you're down the alcohol aisle I guarantee you'll get an African security guard glaring an you from the end of the aisle. The thing is, they're not even a good deterrent because the prolific shoplifters don't give a tit about them and will just brazenly walk out the door anyway.
It’s so true why are security guards always African 😂 it’s not a race thing, they’re never Caribbean or Black British (I’m aware someone with an African accent could identify as British too but just generalising guys)
But yeah I guess they have to keep an eye out and not just pick on people that ‘look’ like shoplifters- some of the worse offenders are apparently mums with baby buggies as it’s easy to hide stuff and sometimes they’re the most desperate:(
Off topic to social media I know but this thread has hilarious people to discuss life’s annoyances with 😂

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1978991did people really ask for this...
Aren't they the brand names of the drugs too? e.g. Effexor is Venlafaxine and I felt anything but hot when taking it (and trying to come off it).

I foresee a few cease and desist letters incoming...
---
I’ll tell you what’s pissing me off with these GRWM videos… bloody tights. Watching women put tights on. I’m probably just jealous because I don’t put my tights on like they do…. I’m usually having to hold on to something, pulling them up from the ankle because they’re not on right and then jumping and hoiking them up past my hip. 😂 must try sexy tight application this weekend
I have seen people putting tights on while standing up. I have never done that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Word of the day ‘the candidate would have been a shoe in” (shoo in) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate security guards fullstop. I know there's a huge problem with pilfering but it's not nice and bleeping aggravating when they just stare at you. ALDI's the worst: if you're down the alcohol aisle I guarantee you'll get an African security guard glaring an you from the end of the aisle. The thing is, they're not even a good deterrent because the prolific shoplifters don't give a tit about them and will just brazenly walk out the door anyway.
I don’t know where you live, but I’ve never experienced this in any of the Aldi stores I’ve been in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This caption tho 🥴 (Oh yeah, the boyfriend she was boasting about, she later accused of beating her so badly she had a miscarriage…)
FA810952-3D28-467B-B97F-6C5255E263F4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s a sound on Tiktok at the moment that’s driving me insane, a kid singing “sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty!”

I can’t stand kids singing, I don’t find it cute at all 🙈😂 and every other twit is using it so it’s really winding me up haha

Here you are bb :)

• Haha
“Thought that the group would like this” in a neighbourhood group. Then post a thing about a dead cat at the side of the road.
I think I got banned from one for asking what was to like about a dead cat.
I have gone out and picked a few up though to take to the vets for chip checking.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Thought that the group would like this” in a neighbourhood group. Then post a thing about a dead cat at the side of the road.
I have gone out and picked a few up though to take to the vets for chip checking.
I always assumed that was an automated message because surely not everyone starts their posts with it

Reactions: 1
Someone on Next-door where I live seems to spend her life on the app, not a single post she doesn't comment on in my newsfeed. Also clutters it up every Sunday with "Sunday snaps" which are either the park near where we live which everyone hS seen a million times, or even more ridiculously, photos of her holidays, totally useless and not related to anything for anyone else 🙄

• Haha
Someone on Next-door where I live seems to spend her life on the app, not a single post she doesn't comment on in my newsfeed. Also clutters it up every Sunday with "Sunday snaps" which are either the park near where we live which everyone hS seen a million times, or even more ridiculously, photos of her holidays, totally useless and not related to anything for anyone else 🙄
Not sure that’s what Nextdoor is for 😂
Ours is full of moaning about parking, lorries coming through the village and various other whinges.
If I knew which area it was, I would pop over and tell her to stop 😉

• Haha
On stories - ‘Hi, hello’ (dunno why it bugs me but it does)

‘Not been on here in a while…’ (they are so pleased with themselves saying this)

‘Ask me anything’ (nah, don’t think I will)

‘What have I missed?’

Reactions: 9
Does anyone have an issue on Facebook when scrolling it goes really slow and jittery if that makes sense. Only happens when I go onto a business page

Women who have just had a baby banging on about how they haven’t had the time to wash their hair. (Stacey Solomon I’m looking at you.) You’re all such martyrs to motherhood! How can a child survive without you for the 2 mins it takes to ease your hair? God forbid, your partner looks after their own child whilst you perform basic hygiene….🙄

Reactions: 30
tiktok ads. They've only started appearing in the last few months and they are irrelevant and annoying as duck. There's one particular ad featuring some old woman called Ann Russell, wanging on about energy saving and some detergent - duck off, I don't give a tit. And what's worse you can't really get rid of them, you can only stop them appearing for 28 days.🤬

Youtube shorts. The audiovisual cancer in my subscription page.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.